Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.
    Skimboarder

Default Hotels/ Resorts in laguna beach

ok so for the past few years my family and have been going to laguna for vacations. this year my parents don't want to and i they said that me and my two cousins could fly out and stay for a few days if we could afford it. so i was just wondering if anybody that was familiar with the area knows of any nice places to stay. (keep in mind that we are 3 people splitting the cost of 1 hotel room so we can afford a pretty nice place)
    normally when i go with my family we stay at the ritz carlton in the niguel but i really can't afford a room at $1000 and up at 17yrs old lol, so were looking around for other places a lil cheaper

were really looking for a place around the good spots (aliso, 10th, west) cause we want to skim obviously. so if u know anything please let me know thanks

also are there busses that run through the laguna area to help us get around?? or would we need to rent a car through enterprise or hertz?
    sorry sorry the questions, never done this alone b4 so trying to make everything go smoothly lol. thanks!!!
    I...like...skimboard

Skimboarder

Sounds like you want something like the Montage or Laguna Surf and Sand for location. Unless one of your cousins is 25, you won't be able to rent a car. You'll also need to be 18 and have a credit card to get a hotel room unless you have your parents reserving it in their name/card ahead of time.

Skimboarder

what would be the cost of a standard room their? just throw out what u think it would be.
    I...like...skimboard

Skimboarder

Montage is like 600 standard. Which is a shit ton when not considering you stay at the Ritz every trip. 5 star errythang and the skim location is great

Skimboarder

that is true sounds really good, and 600 split 3 ways is practically nothing in total for each person. and its right on aliso and in walking distance from 10th n west
    I...like...skimboard

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Fk View Post
    Sounds like you want something like the Montage or Laguna Surf and Sand for location. Unless one of your cousins is 25, you won't be able to rent a car. You'll also need to be 18 and have a credit card to get a hotel room unless you have your parents reserving it in their name/card ahead of time.
    oh ok yea my cousins are 20 and 22. so i can't rent a car and my parents would probably book the room and i would pay them.

also im gonna be at UCLA for a few days prior and my cousins are meeting me. how would i get down to laguna?
    I...like...skimboard

Skimboarder

walking from the montage to 10th is a shitty uphill walk
    I would aspire to be me if I wasn't already

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    walking from the montage to 10th is a shitty uphill walk
    haha yea i know its like 2 mies, i walk ALOT for track at school so I'm used to it, is there like a shuttle or something that could take us their
    I...like...skimboard

Skimboarder

yessir. raguna has a free shuttle that comes down PCH quite often
    I would aspire to be me if I wasn't already

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    yessir. raguna has a free shuttle that comes down PCH quite often
    sick, so about 7-900 for the hotel 400 on food and 60 for shuttle to hotel, not that bad every things lookin good haha. thanks for the help
    I...like...skimboard

Administrator

600 per night
    SkimOnline.com - Owner
    Exile Skimboards - Owner
    United Skim Tour - Director & President

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Peluso View Post
    600 per night
    thanks, and am i considered an adult or child? (I'm 17). or does it not make a difference?
    I...like...skimboard

Skimboarder

bro should consider renting a camper van/astro van from escape campers, we did last year and it turned out awesome, spent 3 weeks just driving between newport and SD where ever the skim was good n sleeping out front of peoples homes ha ha, was about $60 a day for the van. id do it again for sure

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by yeah-morno-crew View Post
    bro should consider renting a camper van/astro van from escape campers, we did last year and it turned out awesome, spent 3 weeks just driving between newport and SD where ever the skim was good n sleeping out front of peoples homes ha ha, was about $60 a day for the van. id do it again for sure
    hahah that sounds interesting
    I...like...skimboard

Thread Information