Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.

Thread: teebow bounty

Skimboarder

Mine's BIGGER than yours

Ridiculous publicity stunt...
    When Obama took office, you were only paying $1.95 per gallon of gas...

SOMB Veteran

insider sources from UF tell me that he is not a virgin

King of the Manlets

wtf are you doing reading the insider anyway?

what does perez hilton have to say about it?

King of the Manlets

Quote Originally Posted by WSMassiv View Post
    he dated this girl for a little bit

brooke helvie. she was on american idol and sang at gator growl one year. she was also pretty good friends with my ex and they were in ZTA together. brooke said she never brought up sex with him because his virginity was such an issue at the time, but he got weird as shit talking about it. told her he was still a virgin. which he probably was (early 08)

but they broke up and i saw him with slews of women after that. i dont know about his V Card anymore. kim kardashian said she wanted to take it and he declined. i would have too. how could even tim tebow compare to all those big black turd dicks she has had?

SOMB Veteran

I know people at UF who apparently know that he isn't. Rumors are rumors of course, but with the amount of women that throw themselves at him, I wouldn't be suprised. I'm sure it's pretty easy to justify in his medieval christian mind that he can keep lying about being a virgin, because it will help him spread the word of god, and somehow banging that dime with DD bolt ons is part of gods plan. Both the lying and the premarital sex are sins that will be forgiven just as quickly as murder anyway, so what does it matter?

Not the Father

is there a bonus if its a dude who takes it?
    hows my posting?
    Let me know 954 - 805-6715

Claire's Mom

I know people at UF who apparently know that he isn't. Rumors are rumors of course, but with the amount of women that throw themselves at him, I wouldn't be suprised. I'm sure it's pretty easy to justify in his medieval christian mind that he can keep lying about being a virgin, because it will help him spread the word of god, and somehow banging that dime with DD bolt ons is part of gods plan. Both the lying and the premarital sex are sins that will be forgiven just as quickly as murder anyway, so what does it matter?
    Wouldn't the chicks be coming out of the woodwork bragging about fracking him though? Everyone's an attention whore these days.

What does 'abstinence' entail anyways? Only vaginal intercourse? Anal? Blowjob? Handjob? French kissing? Heavy petting?
    *steve taylor gave me $25 off cause he likes colin's page. LOL

Not the Father

for my sake, lets hope not anal
    hows my posting?
    Let me know 954 - 805-6715

King of the Manlets

lol@ heavy petting

and thats what ive thought all along too. if anyone really had sex with him, someone knows about it by now. it would have been in the press. the only way that doesnt happen if its some other religious zealot he did it with that has mind enough to keep her mouth shut. that or the tebow brotherhood killed her

SOMB Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Colon View Post
    Wouldn't the chicks be coming out of the woodwork bragging about fracking him though? Everyone's an attention whore these days.
    Not necessarily, I think this wasn't a large magnitude of girls, rather him giving in to 1 or 2. Nobody wants to be the first one to come out. Any guy would love to brag about being the first to smash Meagan Fox, but girls are different, they don't want the Monica Lewisnky slut label.

Tiger woods got away with adultery with literally hundreds of girls, none of them saying a word until finally the statistics beat him and one finally came out. Once one comes out, the rest feel OK with it.

Mark my words, Tebow has made unholy use of his god fearing prong.
    Last edited by WSMassiv; 04-26-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Claire's Mom

Shit I forgot about Tiger. It was a freaking miracle he kept his stable of whores under wraps for so long, good point.

I remember lol'ing reading the texts from the Buick endorsing family man, "I want to slap and choke you then frack you in the ass".

Elin didn't find them so entertaining.

Sombie

I know people that were on that same football team as him and yes, he had sex of some form before.
    If You own an superb speed internet connection then it is also achievable toAcess Television on your Pc without any bother and Television quality is also glorious

SOMB Veteran

I used to just dislike Tim Tebow because he got a free pass because of his outspoken faith when he is really a sub-par QB.

After his Easter sermon I outright fracking loathe him.

"First and foremost is what this country was based on: one nation under God. The more that we can get back to that," Tebow said to applause.
    What the frack? I was under the impression that the very First fracking amendment to the constitution prohibits the establishment of state religion.

So Constitution written by founders of country, Rule #1 : "No state religion please."

Tim Tebow Rule #1 : "Make this a Christian nation because that's what the country was founded on."

So thank you so much Tim Tebow for weighing in on how to run the country when you haven't read the first line of the constitution. Go back to not completing passes for Jesus you punk bitch.
    (・ω・`)

Skimboarder

have any of you ever actually met him?
    Made you look

Skimboarder

I'm going to have to agree with this. I was an athlete at UF at the time that he was there and I remember hearing some talk of him seeing some girls aside from the ones that the general public knew about, but nothing explicit if he hooked up with them. I personally don't think he is. At best I think he was a "reborn virgin" after some playing around in high school. He was a star in high school and lets face it, that's unlimited pussy options. It's also hard not to lose your virginity in HS these days with all the sloots running around with their flapping labia. My second theory is similar to what someone else had said before, he hooked up with some other super christian girl. In high school I cheated on my girlfriend with another girl that was very christian and was surprised at how easy it was, so maybe my view there is a little biased. I think he would be one of the few celebrities that could go undercover with that though. If it was a christian girl (and she still is), I'm sure she wouldn't want to ruin his rep or hers if she still has any. Plus he's a generally good guy so that makes it a little harder for bitches to be bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by SkimNate View Post
    I know people that were on that same football team as him and yes, he had sex of some form before.
    Just curious, who do you know? I doubt any are the same as I know since most of them are my year but you never know.
    University of Florida '12

Skimboarder

have any of you ever actually met him?
    Are you about to be a millionaire?
    And then?

Claire's Mom

haha

Hell, I'd frack him for a million dollars. Dude throws like a girl anyways.

Skimboarder

hell yeah sign me up. I really hope this does happen so this douche has to pay out
    University of Florida '12

SOMB Veteran

He didn't go to high school he just played for one. Unlimited homeschool pussy is good too though?

SOMB Veteran

>=rugby >=cooking

SOMB Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Colon View Post
    haha

Hell, I'd frack him for a million dollars. Dude throws like a girl anyways.
    He has a very feminine voice too. Stereotypical power bottom.
    "I have not been outdone by any of my friends in doing good, or by any of my enemies in doing harm."
    -Lucius Cornelius Sulla

SOMB Veteran

I don't think Ric Flair understands comparison operators.
    (・ω・`)

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by Chrith View Post
    is there a bonus if its a dude who takes it?
    this

edit: wont let me rep

Thread Information