Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 36 to 65 of 65
  1. #36
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Okay sure if i didnt have balls id do Army too.

  2. #37
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    and you like kid cudi. therefor you are a fag in my book
    That's because youve never touched a blunt in your life

  3. #38
    Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    long branch
    Posts
    14,996
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    nope never have.

  4. #39
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Alright then,

  5. #40
    Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    long branch
    Posts
    14,996
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    do you enjoy weezy and wiz bro?

  6. #41
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    no

  7. #42
    SOMB PL
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    GA-FL
    Posts
    12,012
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    bragging about smoking weed, while simultaneously bragging about being honorable enough to defend your country?

  8. #43
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Hahaha where did i bra about smoking weed? quote me soldier

  9. #44
    SOMB PL
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    GA-FL
    Posts
    12,012
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    hey youre pretty cute with that comment boy. Its called inferring. And if you recap the last little bit of banter you had with zeus one would infer you were trying to sound cool by calling him out about not smoking weed, as if you have.

  10. #45
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Alrighty soldier.

  11. #46
    SOMB Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    11,938
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Hey what's wrong with airsoft........we do it!
    http://skimonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13715
    Last edited by Jim Gordon; 05-09-2011 at 09:41 PM.
    J Gordon Skimboards - Owner

    [Remember: your front foot is your gas and back foot is your brake.]
    (speed = float)

  12. #47
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Interested in a gun Jim?

  13. #48
    SOMB PL
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    GA-FL
    Posts
    12,012
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brettohh View Post
    Okay sure if i didnt have balls id do Army too.
    oh i missed this classic gem..... yea this just in, army never takes fire.

  14. #49
    SOMB Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    11,938
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brettohh View Post
    Interested in a gun Jim?
    Sorry, have all we need. But I thought my thread might help you sell it faster.
    J Gordon Skimboards - Owner

    [Remember: your front foot is your gas and back foot is your brake.]
    (speed = float)

  15. #50
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Thank for the help Jim!

  16. #51
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sealice aka lone ranger View Post
    oh i missed this classic gem..... yea this just in, army never takes fire.
    Oh they do. Just behind the Marines.

  17. #52
    SOMB PL
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    GA-FL
    Posts
    12,012
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    FYI when and if you ever do join and actually earn the right to jest, and joke amongst military branches you will do so with the knowledge and understanding that we are all brothers in arms and all take fire. you might think your hot shit now, with all this cute talk, and bullshit your recruiter is making you believe. but your not shit, you haven't earned the right to speak on behalf of marines, in fact if they saw what you were writing they would chew your ass out. so im going to let you carry on, and keep trying to sound like a tough guy, and prove to everyone how big of a hero you are but just remember once you log off the internet you dont sound so big and bad anymore. in fact youre going to end up being another scared kid way in over his head.

  18. #53
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    WIth a gunny marine now my friend. And i fully understand that i have no right to talk on behalf of the Marines. I have great respect for every branch out there, but you sure make the Army seen childish with the shit you post bud.

  19. #54
    SOMB PL
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    GA-FL
    Posts
    12,012
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    no ones fracking serious 24/7 you shit goober. you have no idea how i act in my professional life. and no one gives a flying frack you're friends with a gunny.

  20. #55
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I would just expect more from someone in the military.

  21. #56
    SOMB PL
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    GA-FL
    Posts
    12,012
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    much to learn little one.

  22. #57
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    This thread is over. No need for this. Sorry for any disrespect i have given you. Thank you for your service.

  23. #58
    SOMB Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    11,938
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Shit!!!!! you guys still fighting? Remember...... you're on the same side?
    Edit......Good you guys made up.
    J Gordon Skimboards - Owner

    [Remember: your front foot is your gas and back foot is your brake.]
    (speed = float)

  24. #59
    The Yeti
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    7,560
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    I find it amusing that you haven't even gone to basic yet and you're already talking shit about protecting peoples rights and shit. The stoke of pride (hard on) you get when first joining the military is nice and all...but it wears off quick and you realize you're just another swinging dick in this world. Well...except unlike all the other free swingin dicks you have to get up and PT and shit like that.

    My brother was a Marine...I was Coast Guard...guess who actually enjoyed part of their time in the military?

    I'm with sealice, you gon get raped.

    Just another turd that hasn't figured out how the world works yet, especially the military. Don't worry, we were all there once and we all got a significant bitch slap into reality.
    Team Wookie
    Live every week...like it's shark week.

  25. #60
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Threads over, Thank you for your service.

  26. #61
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I'm gonna stir the pot a little with all this service chat. First understand that I support our troops and I wish them all safe passages, I just don't support having standing armies in every country around the world, and I don't support these made up proxy wars that individuals in the service have to risk their life to maintain.

    I lived near Camp Pendleton and went to school near there, and frequently went on base to pick up a friend there and do other random shit. I have to say that some of the Marines that lived around the North San Diego area were the dumbest idiots I've ever met. They literally didn't know what to do unless it was an order, they were not very intelligent, they were not respectable individuals (aside from their service), they loved bragging about kicking peoples asses because of their training, they were pretty much pieces of shit. Now I'm not saying if you're a Marine you're a brain dead idiot at all, but the sad truth of the matter was that I met and saw a lot of brain dead idiots that were Marines. I had a lot of Marines that went to my school, and it was sad to see how brainwashed they were about everything. Really sad. They were all a bunch of robots walking around, wearing Oakley marine stuff, so stoked on being a Marine, yet they were completely oblivious to the real world. How the frack are they going to protect the freedoms in the real world if they're completely oblivious to it?

    I'm not saying all Marines are dumbasses, I've met a lot of Marines who are outstanding and talented individuals, but the sad part is that the Marines I bring this up to completely agree with me. My frustration is in the robot mentality brought on by the services and the fact that so many service men are oblivious to the true reasoning behind their service. Many serve loyally to a cause they have no clue about, other than what is forced down there necks, all the while they could be used for a greater purpose.

  27. #62
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maui Wowie
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nukka-cp View Post
    I'm gonna stir the pot a little with all this service chat. First understand that I support our troops and I wish them all safe passages, I just don't support having standing armies in every country around the world, and I don't support these made up proxy wars that individuals in the service have to risk their life to maintain.

    I lived near Camp Pendleton and went to school near there, and frequently went on base to pick up a friend there and do other random shit. I have to say that some of the Marines that lived around the North San Diego area were the dumbest idiots I've ever met. They literally didn't know what to do unless it was an order, they were not very intelligent, they were not respectable individuals (aside from their service), they loved bragging about kicking peoples asses because of their training, they were pretty much pieces of shit. Now I'm not saying if you're a Marine you're a brain dead idiot at all, but the sad truth of the matter was that I met and saw a lot of brain dead idiots that were Marines. I had a lot of Marines that went to my school, and it was sad to see how brainwashed they were about everything. Really sad. They were all a bunch of robots walking around, wearing Oakley marine stuff, so stoked on being a Marine, yet they were completely oblivious to the real world. How the frack are they going to protect the freedoms in the real world if they're completely oblivious to it?

    I'm not saying all Marines are dumbasses, I've met a lot of Marines who are outstanding and talented individuals, but the sad part is that the Marines I bring this up to completely agree with me. My frustration is in the robot mentality brought on by the services and the fact that so many service men are oblivious to the true reasoning behind their service. Many serve loyally to a cause they have no clue about, other than what is forced down there necks, all the while they could be used for a greater purpose.


    I see where your coming from and thanks for your input. This wasnt supposed to be a thread to talk trash on any branch of the military. I'll be the first one to admit it was wrong of me to talk down on the Army in any way. I know there a plenty of stupid Marines out there as well as intelligent ones. I'm not joining the corps to brag about being a Marine. So sorry if i came of that way. I come from a generation of Marines and cant picture myself joining any other branch. I've wanted to be a Marine for a few years now and in my position i feel its a great choice. I do not plan on doing Infantry unless my score on the ASVAB is below my goal which is 95. My desired job is Crash/Fire/Rescue. I know there is no way to prepare for the hell i will face when entering MCRD, but i try to stay as physically fit as possible by doing PT every Tuesday and Thursday with my recruiter. Like i said previously im sorry for the rude immature comments i have made.

  28. #63
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sealice aka lone ranger View Post
    bragging about smoking weed, while simultaneously bragging about being honorable enough to defend your country?

    that picture is fracking hilarious, but smoking weed is the only way to defend your country. the frack happened to freedom?

  29. #64
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brettohh View Post
    I see where your coming from and thanks for your input. This wasnt supposed to be a thread to talk trash on any branch of the military. I'll be the first one to admit it was wrong of me to talk down on the Army in any way. I know there a plenty of stupid Marines out there as well as intelligent ones. I'm not joining the corps to brag about being a Marine. So sorry if i came of that way. I come from a generation of Marines and cant picture myself joining any other branch. I've wanted to be a Marine for a few years now and in my position i feel its a great choice. I do not plan on doing Infantry unless my score on the ASVAB is below my goal which is 95. My desired job is Crash/Fire/Rescue. I know there is no way to prepare for the hell i will face when entering MCRD, but i try to stay as physically fit as possible by doing PT every Tuesday and Thursday with my recruiter. Like i said previously im sorry for the rude immature comments i have made.
    Doesn't sound like your bragging about being a Marine, sounds like your stoked to go into service. Just stay smart and think for yourself, don't let them do it for you.

  30. #65
    So Salty
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cape May, NJ
    Posts
    3,249
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    LOL TRYING TO SELL GUN IN OFF TOPIC SECTION. disgrace to the country you call home.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout