Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SOMB Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by WSMassiv View Post
    Basically every possible issue a new skimboarder would have has been beaten to death time and time again on here. All it takes is a simple search. This boards are mainly now for posting new skim media, info about current events in the sport, upcoming comps, etc. That being said, I see nothing wrong with flaming noobs

and of course off topic is good for nothing but scum and villainy
    I see your point.......but calm down buddy. We were all noobs at one time. I think the noobs that bug me the most are the ones that make a lot of threads just to post. And off topic is not always bad.........
    J Gordon Skimboards - Owner

[Remember: your front foot is your gas and back foot is your brake.]
    (speed = float)

Skimboarder

Just have to know your place, you'll understand when you've been here for a bit. The new members that come around tend to annoy everyone because they think it's like IM'ing and they have to say something 24/7

Skimboarder

idgaf what ya'll say. i have always had bad time on this website since day motherfrack one. guess its just how passionate i am about the sport gets me so involved in this "community" drama bullshit. if you love something your gonna fight for what you think is right and what is wrong for it. PERSONALLY< most of the kooks on here suck fat vortex'z ballsack... n you gotta have a mouth that is bigger than your mind to do that

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Morris View Post
    idgaf what ya'll say. i have always had bad time on this website since day motherfrack one. guess its just how passionate i am about the sport gets me so involved in this "community" drama bullshit. if you love something your gonna fight for what you think is right and what is wrong for it. PERSONALLY< most of the kooks on here suck fat vortex'z ballsack... n you gotta have a mouth that is bigger than your mind to do that
    No wonder you had such a bad time on this site...

Meow

i like on SOMB how there's funny pictures cuz they're funny
    If you and I were Squirrels, I'd store my nuts in your hole

SOMB Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
    No wonder you had such a bad time on this site...
    This.
    Getting mad on the internet is always funny to watch, and always funny to cause.
    Some status a broad posted on the facebook that actually applies to this:
    "never take it seriously. if you never take it seriously, then you never get hurt. if you never get hurt, then you'll always have fun."boom
    "I heard smoking pole makes you trip balls."-GnipGnop

So Salty

Quote Originally Posted by tommygallagher View Post
    This.
    Getting mad on the internet is always funny to watch, and always funny to cause.
    Some status a broad posted on the facebook that actually applies to this:
    "never take it seriously. if you never take it seriously, then you never get hurt. if you never get hurt, then you'll always have fun."boom
    or

"Have fun on the internet, everyone is a doctor and a lawyer".

Skimboarder

i think its pretty good get to talk with skim communtiy and get help

Skimboarder

i have seen a couple great points made by rob. i know that if i get into them i will not win the argument because i simply dont have the time or energy to deal with the SOMB parahanas.

i believe that these board are a huge turn off because of the people that log on each day. this is why i dont log on anymore and many others feel the same way.
    Slotstik Skimboards-Team Rider
    Freak Traction-Team Rider
    Locals Surfshop-Team Rider

Skimboarder

Who lit the fuse on your tampon? What happened to you leaving SOMB? Haha

Skimboarder

THANK YOU MATT BUDD

i dont know if ill ever stop coming on this site looking at all the new media and skim spots and scenes that are growing. i can't fall out of it because then i will become distracted and fall out of skimming eventually. i can leave and never post again, but i'd rather stick around and speak my mind once in a while when i feel its appropriate. Take a look at the negative threads that have been posted in the past 2 months. NUMEROUS threads about a company, and if i wanted to i could find over 1,000 personal attacks made by users who claim to have a "high reputation" on the ONLY huge website that strongly supports skimboarding.

Skimboarder

Heres just an idea, why dont you stop complaining and either stay and enjoy the site or just permanently leave. You have to remeber its just a website, try not to lose sleep at night.

Skimboarder

because i fracking care about the sport that im involved in.

heres an idea - how bout you create a sport, get a small amount of people involved, make a website that could potentially help the growth of that sport, then let a bunch of low life fracking morons flame and antagonize eachother, destroy companies reputations, and even scare new people away..

how bout that? you would love that right? cause its just a website.

don't lose to many minutes of thought over thinking about this one. i'm a passionate skimmer and i hate seeing people like NAME DROP DERIK KENT get away with so much bullshit that clearly breaks THE RULES of this "website"

and yeah maybe i do take alot of the stuff that happens here too personally, but at least I am concerned about others who have also experienced GRADE A BULLSHIT on this forum. skimmings so small, and skimming is slowly going nowhere. IT IS - slowly, but it could be going a hell of a lot faster if SOME OF THE BIG NAMES, weren't STOPPING IT FROM HAPPENING. my 2 cents. flame me and hang me i dont care, but i will express how i feel about this site AFTER ALL I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE SINCE 2005

Skimboarder

AFTER ALL, i simply made this thread to WEIGH OUT THE PROS AND CONS. THANKS FOR TAKING IT THE WRONG WAY EVERYONE - and not doing what i asked for in the beginning. SEE YA frackERS IN THE NExT THREAD

Title

pussy

Skimboarder

because i fracking care about the sport that im involved in.

heres an idea - how bout you create a sport, get a small amount of people involved, make a website that could potentially help the growth of that sport, then let a bunch of low life fracking morons flame and antagonize eachother, destroy companies reputations, and even scare new people away..

how bout that? you would love that right? cause its just a website.

don't lose to many minutes of thought over thinking about this one. i'm a passionate skimmer and i hate seeing people like NAME DROP DERIK KENT get away with so much bullshit that clearly breaks THE RULES of this "website"

and yeah maybe i do take alot of the stuff that happens here too personally, but at least I am concerned about others who have also experienced GRADE A BULLSHIT on this forum. skimmings so small, and skimming is slowly going nowhere. IT IS - slowly, but it could be going a hell of a lot faster if SOME OF THE BIG NAMES, weren't STOPPING IT FROM HAPPENING. my 2 cents. flame me and hang me i dont care, but i will express how i feel about this site AFTER ALL I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE SINCE 2005
    Okay, here it is. Everywhere you go there are going to be people either talking shit on something or defending something. It HAPPENS to every sport. Surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding etc. You are always going to have people complain about Channel Islands Surfboards as well as Lost... that doesnt stop growth, and if it does then good. Get the pussies out of the sport who take everything to heart.

Skimboarder

frack that shit.. i am not taking everything to heart i am taking to heart the fact that people come on here to just start shit with companies that i am sponsored by. i am going to stick up for them 100 percent even if im the only one doing it. you ever think stop and look outside the box? think a bit differently than other's? or maybe you are like the rest of the skim-world who thinks conforming and fitting in is "COOL BREH".. this is whats wrong <---- what i just said. don't know why its like this maybe cause we live in america, or people aren't willing to accept DIFFERENCES. either way im here for a reason and im gonna keep believing in myself and how i feel about this website until THERE IS A CHANGE where maybe some rules are inforced? who knows maybe you could make it that way

The Yeti

Wait...you're sponsored? I'm gonna need you to follow the rules and put all sponsors in your sig before your vagina keeps bleeding all over this forum. Kthx.
    Team Wookie
    Live every week...like it's shark week.

Skimboarder

you are so smart cabowabo. i don't have a vagina and if i did and it was bleeding that is just disgusting and down right immature to call someone out on that because of their ability maintaining healthy reproductive organs.

in another thread, SKIMBOARDING - TREND OR SPORT?

Skimboarder

Is that a yes or a no on the sponsorship?

The Yeti

Quote Originally Posted by Brettohh View Post
    Is that a yes or a no on the sponsorship?
    ^This

Also, it's no wonder you have such a hard time here...you are a complete douche bag. Many people on here, if I met them in real life would be cool with them even if we give each other shit here, but you...ooooh you....you are a top notch kook.
    Team Wookie
    Live every week...like it's shark week.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by CaboWabo View Post
    Wait...you're sponsored? I'm gonna need you to follow the rules and put all sponsors in your sig before your vagina keeps bleeding all over this forum. Kthx.
    right?
    SkimOnline.com - Owner
    Exile Skimboards - Owner
    United Skim Tour - Director & President

Skimboarder

can't you people do what i fracking asked?

frack you skim online world. can't believe i even tried to make it a better place. frack it im done

Administrator

you dont find it ironic that you are complaining about rules not being followed in the exact same post where you indicate that you are in fact breaking one of the rules?

I just thought it was ironic....

I am not even sure what you are asking, but I can tell you pretty confidently that these people are not going to do it, whatever it is.

If you dont like skimonline forums then dont log on.... pretty simple...?
    SkimOnline.com - Owner
    Exile Skimboards - Owner
    United Skim Tour - Director & President

Title

once again, pussy

Skimboarder

can't you people do what i fracking asked?

frack you skim online world. can't believe i even tried to make it a better place. frack it im done
    I find your language offensive.

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Peluso View Post
    I am not even sure what you are asking, but I can tell you pretty confidently that these people are not going to do it, whatever it is.
    This.
    Your calling everyone out who comes here by saying "frack you skim online world" and then expect them to do what you asked them to do in a negative way. Several times you called out certain people, but at the same time your trying to have this stopped? I just dont get it.

Skimboarder

You're just coming off stupid.

SOMB Veteran

"I heard smoking pole makes you trip balls."-GnipGnop

Skimboarder

haha
    gulf coast-skimmer

Thread Information