Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.

Thread: Back Pain

br00tal m3t4l d00d

Default Back Pain

Any one else have back pain from skimming? It seems like sometimes after I skim, I can hardly move. It's like such a sharp pain in my lower back... I'm relaly interested in hearing from the older guys and how their bodies have been holding up from all the abuse from skimming (knees)...

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Any one else have back pain from skimming? It seems like sometimes after I skim, I can hardly move. It's like such a sharp pain in my lower back... I'm relaly interested in hearing from the older guys and how their bodies have been holding up from all the abuse from skimming (knees)...
    My right knee is sooo fracked to the point where i'm thinking about getting Cortizone shots. But try getting a deep tissue back massage. Maybe you have some pinched nerves in your back.
    EOS- Rider

Skimboarder

weird. i was just thinkin the other day on the drive home how bad my back hurt from a day of skimboarding. the whole day i found myself trying to stretch it out but it never goes away till like a couple hours after stopping skim. i figured it was normal from whiplash from a car wreck about 8 months ago. but i still feel it everyday at the beach.

br00tal m3t4l d00d

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Davis View Post
    Maybe you have some pinched nerves in your back.
    I think this might be it because if I try to get someone to rub it out, they never fine it. Like, it it was a muscle problem, you would feel it if they hit it. At least thats what it has been in the past. But I don't know what to do to ease the pain. It's not too bad, but sometimes it will literally hurt so bad I cannot move,

Skimboarder

i had a compression fracture in my spine in june and started skimming mid july and afterward it felt like someone hit my back with a hammer. so i have back pain daily but the doctor wont give me anything for pain cuz im to young.......
    Flatland Skimboarding Group "Up North Skim" - Founder

Skimboarder

get a six pack

Thread Information