Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    banned

Default i have the gayest roommate (bit of a vent)

well, not the gayest. but he is so bad.
    every 1 - 2 minutes he says something lame, useless, or just stupid..
    im slowly killing my fake laugh for him everytime... eventually, i will start to ignore him if he doesn't catch on. ha ha i just ignored him, funny every time.
    he loves to watch sports, like golf, football, or baseball. now this wouldn't be too bad, but he has steelers shit everywhere (what shitty matching, the only comment i left for on the roommate selection sheet was that i don't want a person who likes sports). Not only does he like these lame sports (sorry, to those who like them as well but i'd far rather PLAY them then watch them, which he doesn't do.)
    other than that, i was watching bearded and he didn't even mention the amazing sickness of that movie... yet he is amazed by football? weak.
    also, i was watching laird, the sickest surfing video of ALL TIME, plenty of massive waves in that movie with rediculous skill from laird, his only comment about it "he sounds like (insert name here) from blink 182"
    cool . . .
    how can someone appreciate such lame sports but not even reconize the amazing power of the ocean and taming it such as with surfing and skimming?
    lets see, what else, what else.
    he has been sheltered by his parents his whole life, with in my 3 days of being here it is soooooooo obvious.
    "i feel weird, not being in high school... when we used to say a curse word there we would get a detention, so when ever i say one here i feel like im gonna get a detention" - so what, this kid didn't swear at home?.. prob not.
    "it feels great not having to make my bed every morning!"- this kid was so whipped my his mom

he just said this a second ago after kinda peeking at my comp screen, which he always seems to do:
    "hey you know that 70s show?"
    yea.
    "you know hide?"
    yea.
    "im wearing a shirt he wore in one of the episodes"
    cool.

this kid just springs up so many bad short convos like that which i try to kill off asap.

he also has no computer / tv... all he has is a stereo, no cell phone either (and no it is not a money issue).... so he pretty much has to live off me cause i actually brought that gangsta shit.

all and all, it is so obvious that he has been sheltered from all the realities of life. i don't know if he has ever even touched a girl, he says "oo" when ever a decent looking girl is on tv, and said that when girls in bikinis were on a bus on tv. but what tv show was it? family guy. yea.

i could go on forever, and its only been 3 days.

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

my random roomate and I got blazed within 15 mins of meeting each other

and ended up living together all 4 years.
    Last edited by ZapBulletRider; 09-05-2006 at 08:03 AM.

banned

on a side note, some car from maine has a allyance sticker on the back of the window and a sticker that says OBX on the back as well, i highly doubt it was a skimmer (very rare in the north of course), maybe a surfer? i dunno.

Skimboarder

wow you roomate sounds really annoying and retarded
    Safety is for people who don't know what they are doing.

Skimboarder

kill him

banned

heres somethin else worth the typing since i got nothin to do.
    so we all have groups, so freshman can get to know people. so in our groups, we had to make a cardboard boat using only ducktape and syran wrap and use it to go like 15 feet to a dock... it was a competition. 2 swim/use the boat to the dock, 2 swim the boat back. so my roommate decides to volunteer to do this, along with 3 others... cause someone has to do it.
    so once this kid does this little comp, he says lame things like "i was hoping to get my name out and be known" from doing this, which obviously isn't how most people make friends at college... most just socialize. cause ya know, people are def. gonna be like "OH MAN YOU ARE THAT SUPER RAD DUDE IN THE BOAT RACE, SWEET JOB MANNNNN" or at least that what he thinks
    after doin the boat thing, he realizes his plan was a failure and he met no one from doing this... i actully met more people by not doing it, laughing at the people doing it, and socializing... so then he comes in and is "yea, i dunno if its the people who swam or if it is the whole group but we get shirts for doin the race!" like he is all stoked for a shirt.... then he says "well, i wish my name was on the back of the shirt. then people would get to know me! maybe i will write it on there, yea that will get my name heard!" (the wording is pretty much how he said it).. i hope someone turns this kid into a ragin alcohaulic now that his mommy isnt around to control his life, then i hope he just gets kick out. this kid sucks.

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaScrub
    kill him
    that sounds like the best option
    The Florida State University.
    Chuck Norris's calendar skips from march 31st to april 2nd. Nobody fools Chuck Norris.

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

oh my god, this dude is Class A nerd. I had a guy on my floor who was in my little orientation group, and that I continually saw around campus & in math classes throughout my 4 years, biggest nerd ever, fracking day one they were calling roll in this orientation group, you were supposed to say 'present', and he goes "I'm omnipresent, does that count?"

banned

"look, our shirts ONLY say champions. looks like im gonna have to put my name on myself" seriously, this kid has been talking about this shirt since he figured he was gonna get it. but im all freshly scrizzed and scrazzeled so i just laughed at him, but he thought it was with him... this kid is so easy to laugh at when im shibbed up, thats the only cool thing about him.

Skimboarder

i got some gay roomates too...all u gotta do is plant a little sack of shake somwhere in his room. if u got ra's tell them hes smokin weed in the house. or go to the apartment office and tell them hes doing drugs allday in the house. make sure you take all your controban out foyour room and put ti somwhere it cant be found first. atleast your roomate doesnt eat your food and use your plates and dishes. frack my roomates
    GingerBred

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Quote Originally Posted by Pack A Bowl
    "look, our shirts ONLY say champions. looks like im gonna have to put my name on myself" seriously, this kid has been talking about this shirt since he figured he was gonna get it. but im all freshly scrizzed and scrazzeled so i just laughed at him, but he thought it was with him... this kid is so easy to laugh at when im shibbed up, thats the only cool thing about him.
    careful not to get on his bad side though, since you smoke

Skimboarder

I used to live with two other skimmers on the lake in a big luxary condo... what a sweet summer that was. drinking and smoking all night, fridge was stocked with beer, freezer full of pizza, 151 and half gallons of canada house. wake up in the morning to the smell of beer bratts, showering them down with bud light, either off to the skate shop to "work" for a while. or walking down to the beach. saddly our big buddy scott tried longboarding down our stairs with a glass of tanqueray in hand... we got evicted. fun times but tottally not a way to live... even our college buddies couldnt keep up with us.
    "The strong will stand, the weak will fall by the wayside."

banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealVortex
    i got some gay roomates too...all u gotta do is plant a little sack of shake somwhere in his room. if u got ra's tell them hes smokin weed in the house. or go to the apartment office and tell them hes doing drugs allday in the house. make sure you take all your controban out foyour room and put ti somwhere it cant be found first. atleast your roomate doesnt eat your food and use your plates and dishes. frack my roomates
    haha yea, thats a bit drastic... but who knows, lol.. and zbr i agree off course, im no fool.

but i just got back from class, first thing he says
    "so you know those people who airbrush logos and stuff"
    yea
    "thats who im gonna get to write my name on my shirt!"
    oh.
    then i kinda laughed.

aka doug aka hard gay

haha oh man that kid sounds like a douche

at least he's a nice guy though, it could be a lot worse.

Skimboarder

me and my buddy got matched up with a couple of random guys back when we got an apartment at school, one was cool but the other was the worst, we used to call him tooly mctool, he used to be straight edge before he moved in with us, but he had just started drinking before he came out to school, so he was all about drinking but couldnt drink for shit and he would hate on weed so hardcore even though he had never tried it and a shitload of his friends smoke weed

he would give me so much shit for smoking, telling me he hates everything about weed, "what it does to people, the smell of it, everything," and then he would fill up his huge mug with 4 beers, get shitfaced, and the next day we'd find that mug still half full

he had a really cool friend though, jesse, cowboy truck driver that listened to hip hop and skateboarded, he used to bust kickflips in his cowboy boots, and he was a rodeo clown for one of those jackass episodes on the ranch, really cool guy, so he gets pulled over and gets a dui right in front of our apartment, with tooly mctool in the passenger seat, and the very next night, tooly drives himself back from a party across town, completely hammered, and still had the nerve to give me shit about smoking weed

yeah, just had a bit of a flashback there and had to vent that out, that guy really sucked, luckily (or unluckily) my roommate that i knew was fracking crazy and our apartment soon turned into the ultimate shithole party house, those two guys moved out after about a month and a half, and we had a 4 bedroom place for the two of us, and our 8 friends that lived on the couch, so make some fun stoner friends that are obnoxious to your roommate and have them hang out ALL THE TIME at your room, you might be able to drive him out

banned

toolly mctool, ha ah that just made me think of my roommate so much, and yea doug he could be worse.. def. i was at least glad he wasn't a anti weed anti drink kid..

Gay Member

but i just got back from class, first thing he says
    "so you know those people who airbrush logos and stuff"
    yea
    "thats who im gonna get to write my name on my shirt!"
    oh.
    then i kinda laughed.
    that and the other random conversations. can't help but to laugh because people like that are just so amazingly out of it.

Skimboarder

I don't know what I'd do if I had to live with someone like that...good luck buddy.

banned

i should write a book about this kid.

Skimboarder

Serriously bro you ain't got it that bad.... consider it entertainment at the least...
    Last edited by Brave H; 09-05-2006 at 11:40 PM.

Pro Photo

i should write a book about this kid.

do it.
    ---->( My cancer Q&A blog: Cancer for Dummies )<----
    --->My Photography <---

"Clouds bring the f-stop blues" -Jack Johnson

banned

ryon, this kid wasnt even impressed with your amazingly sick photo. hes like "thats skimboarding?"
    yea.
    then he changed the subject.
    this kid is a googplex of janks.

Mongoloid Mike

start like a daily log for like everyday he says something really lame write it down for that day.
    Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than frack. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick, everyone.

banned

i seriously am. i will post it monthly, or weekly.

Skimboarder

the kid sounds nice. rehabilitate him man. slip a chronic brownie or something.
    the world's a subway

stay fly. ya dig?

GOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

SOMB Veteran

if hes had such a protected chilhood....he could be catholic....

just hit on him... and he'll tell his mommy his roommate is gay and she will make him move out.....problem solved

........unless he is gay.......then the problem is alot worse

banned

hahah i wouldnt be surprised if he was religious, but i dont want to start a argument about that, ha. when south park was on he didnt laugh at any of cartman's christian rock songs

SOMB Veteran

hes definately gay then

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

is he still talking about that fracking shirt? YOu should burn it right in front of him, and just laugh the whole time.

Your bad at grammar.

on a side note, some car from maine has a allyance sticker on the back of the window and a sticker that says OBX on the back as well, i highly doubt it was a skimmer (very rare in the north of course), maybe a surfer? i dunno.
    it's a snowboarding company. the more you know.
    ForeverSkim - Editor/Owner/Art Director/Etc
    20/30north Studios - Print/Web/Motion

I'm with stupid

G I Jooooooooooooe
    no its not a joke haha i was just freaking out cause she gave me dome before and i bust all in this towel, whiped my dick off then fingered her with that hand and i was just like omg omg omg omg, then we did the nasty, i still think i'm straight.

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Quote Originally Posted by 4evrskm::Derek
    it's a snowboarding company. the more you know.
    I give you a C-, since you didn't bother to google for a More you Know gif

banned

yea i did forget about the snowboard part of it, but anyways.
    the fool shouldnt of left his ID out so i can show him to the WORLDDDDDDDDD:

p.s. his head looks or is bigger than his body .
    Last edited by Pack A Bowl; 09-06-2006 at 05:27 PM.

yee haw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT IS TOTALLY WHAT I PICTURES HIM LIKE

jesus sterotyping is cool.
    what is this i dont even

banned

sweet i cant even see the pic, or go to it but im glad it worked... the internet is so retarded here.

Thread Information