Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.

Thread: Lost

Hybrid View

Buffet of Manliness

Default Lost

This shit is getting out of control. The season finale was pretty sick, but now they have a hanso website up and a phone number you can call and hear some lady screaming in the background. Then all this weird shit happens on the website when you unlock it with codes. Theres also a book called Bad Twin, that they reference in both the show and the new website, and its actually a real book. I have no idea whats goin on.
    Ryan Wachter

[QUOTE=Aaron Peluso]analagous[/QUOTE]

Skimboarder

That Hanso thing is real? I thought it was just an ad for something ridiculous.
    Do you think Locke and Echo died?
    Great Lake Skim.com

yee haw

locke didnt die;;. i bet eko did though.

crazy ass shit....
    what is this i dont even

Not the Father

so at the very end were they trying to find the island? and they called the kady to say they found it
    hows my posting?
    Let me know 954 - 805-6715

Skimboarder

I dont know, that was some serious ass shit though, I was like "what the frack."

That lady was Desmonds old gf/wife though, but I dont know why they said I think we found it, and not I think we found him. That was some pretty crazy stuff with the bright atomic bomb like sky, and charlie was like he didnt see it.

There's so much weird shit they left you hanging with between now and... September though.

Skimboarder

WTF? Is all I have to say--have no idea what's going on.
    <--Pic by Wardo on Alley Oop trip 09, take a trip w/ Jason and Paulo!
    GO DAWGS SIC EM!

Skimboarder

My two cents...

The lady at the end of the show was the daughter of Mr. Widmore (sp) and he is one of the guys who has a ton of funding into the hanso foundation. Towards the beggining of the show she said that with enough money and determination you can find anyone. So since Desmonds "race around the world" she has been looking for him. And through all her money and ties with her dad and his friends she has figured out that there is a "secret" island that has to do with electromagnetic shit haha

At the end of the show we realize that people are looking for this island, this "experiement," and she had the money to get that done.

Other than that we don't know a whole lot more, like who is dead and who is not and who the "good" ones are.

I still think the strangest thing in that episode that is the most confusing out of everything that happened is that statue of a huge foot with only four toes. Now that was some confsuing shit.

Skimboarder

also... a couple other places widmore stuff came up... and other things..

Widmore - as shown in the finale, Penny, Desmond's former squeeze, is the daughter of, I think, a president of this other branch of Hanso, that deals with the financing. (when Driveshaft was filming their commercial, Widmore Construction was seen in the backgroung. Also, Sun's pregnancy test? Widmore brand). Penny, to spite daddy for keeping her away from loverboy, is trying to expose both Hanso and Widmore as corrupt companies that are backing this horrible experiments, and she has spent all this time and money not only to find Desmond and be reunited, but for proof to bring the companies down.

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Thoresen

I still think the strangest thing in that episode that is the most confusing out of everything that happened is that statue of a huge foot with only four toes. Now that was some confsuing shit.
    Holy sh*t, I agree--that was crazy. Thanx for the insight about the other parts I didn't understand.
    <--Pic by Wardo on Alley Oop trip 09, take a trip w/ Jason and Paulo!
    GO DAWGS SIC EM!

Skimboarder

that hansocareers.com website has like these letters on it somewhere that are a different colour than the others and so all the hardcore lost people are trying to decipher it.. some say it could spell asylum inmate... etc... its nuts.
    GLS. Experience the northern stoke.

Skimboarder

http://jayseae.cxliv.org/2006/05/11/...oundation.html

that site has a lot of info about the hansofoundation site (passwords and stuff)

Thread Information