Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.
    somb sucks

Default frack pointless class projects

God damn it.

It's the last week of classes. I have papers to write, tests to study for, finals to get ready for, and shit loads of other stuff. I check my email to notice I have an astronomy project I forgot about. I didn't think it'd be too bad, should be something easy just to get us ready for the final.

No. Dead wrong.

It's a bullshit project. I have to design my own three-planet solar system and figure out all these calculations for each planet. It's a long list too, big load of shit. All it is is busy work crap, takes no brain power. Plugging and chugging, looking stuff up. I didn't come to college to design stupid fracking fake solar systems. frack THIS HIGH SCHOOL BULLSHIT PROJECT.

frack THAT SHIT. I hate stupid as shit busy work. This is a god damn gened that has nothing to do with what I want to do with my life, I'm taking it for the fun of it. I figure "Astronomy sounds cool." frack NO IT DOESN'T. Little did I know this was a God damn physics class. We talked about our solar system for like, two weeks, the rest was gay ass physics shit.

Then he plants this shit on us the last week of class. This is bullshit. It's so high school. frack it. Yea, it'll probably help me, but I'd rather study for the final like I have to do for every other class. Not some bullshit busy work project waste of time when I have other more important shit to do.

frack THIS SHIT.

[/rant]
    watch the moving bodies as they react to the sound

The Yeti

BART can probably knock it out in 5 minutes.
    Team Wookie
    Live every week...like it's shark week.

SOMB Veteran

I'm with you dude. Busywork is the biggest bullshit ever. Teachers are lazy as frack if they assign projects like that.
    www.connorroelke.com

Skimboarder

I have written a good 10,000 words this week so far. I love papers. Plus I have a test tomorrow, when finals is next week. Awesome.

That project sounds like it sucks balls though, I hate busy work.
    Abner Albino - Professional Person

somb sucks

Quote Originally Posted by solvenskim
    I have written a good 10,000 words this week so far. I love papers. Plus I have a test tomorrow, when finals is next week. Awesome.

That project sounds like it sucks balls though, I hate busy work.
    Papers I don't mind, it takes brain power. Thinking of a good thesis, arguing for your thesis in a logical, concise way. That's the important stuff.

But this shit he assigns us is so stupid.

Then there's my gened history class with an essay option for the final "Discuss WWI." ARE YOU frackING KIDDING ME?! WITH 400 YEARS OF HISTORY THAT'S ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH?!

I hate that shit. Just memorize facts, regurgitate, bam. No brain power. Give me something to argue for. God, frack lazy teachers.

somb sucks

Quote Originally Posted by CaboWabo
    BART can probably knock it out in 5 minutes.
    i doubt anyone can, it's so much to do with each planet. you have to have this big ass chart of the properties. and a lot of it is these long equations with big numbers.

The Yeti

Quote Originally Posted by Luff
    i doubt anyone can, it's so much to do with each planet. you have to have this big ass chart of the properties. and a lot of it is these long equations with big numbers.

After a night of great sex BART jerks off to that kind of stuff.
    Team Wookie
    Live every week...like it's shark week.

Skimboarder

busy work ftl

SOMB Veteran

frack school. im over this semester. Too many things overlapping and fracking my life over. I have so much shit to do in the next two weeks (last week of school and finals week) that I cant take it. Weekly quizzes, term papers, practicals, finals that teachers think are cool to not put in finals week.

My brain is hurting so bad from memorizing so much shit (vertebrate zoology practical tomorrow). Im having to take breaks every 30 minutes.

Next semester im taking it easy. 4 classes, the minimum 12 credits. Two major coursework classes and then Statistics 2 and Technical Writing. Its going to be a breeze compared to this semester.
    UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA 2010

somb sucks

next semester is going to kick my ass.

intro to western political theory + political research methods in one semester FOR THE MOTHER frackING LOSS

right now i have decided to rage out to techno rather than do astronomy. yayy.

i miss partying .

Industry Dude

News Flash: College is suppose to be difficult.

somb sucks

this isnt difficult, it's easy. just long, tedious and a waste of my time for a stupid gened.

Thread Information