Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Skimboarder

my dad loves zappa
    <-Chris Hemmer->
    Overhead Surf Shop - Team Rider

br00tal m3t4l d00d

"A September 2006 state report, "Silence is Death," showed St. Lucie County's black population had Florida's highest HIV infection rate. A shocking one in 35 people in that community have AIDS/HIV."

maybe not the nation as of now, but florida still. but hey, I mean all those people are worth allllll those tax dollars. what this argument was originally about, until you get all caught up in sublteties, but I suppose thats just what kind of person you are.

*suppose - not knowing who you are from other than behind that fancy computer. Meaning, you could be different in person. COULD BE - showing uncertainty or doubt. Would you like to point out that uncertainty also and make an argument of that?

and yes, zappa is a god.

The Enforcer

From this:

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    Come to fort pierce, the once AIDS capital of teh nation, quite possible the world.
    To this:

"A September 2006 state report, "Silence is Death," showed St. Lucie County's black population had Florida's highest HIV infection rate. A shocking one in 35 people in that community have AIDS/HIV."

maybe not the nation as of now, but florida still.
    Yeah you really proved me wrong. Good work.
    Purple Snakes

The Enforcer

btw.....your 10 minute later post edits are a nice touch.
    Purple Snakes

br00tal m3t4l d00d

Well, considering I said yes, it was not teh world. But you still called me out about it being in the nation, when clearly it was. And then you came back with the outdated statistics. They have gone done in recent years. But as of recent, because you dont like outdated documents apparently, it is still the highest ranking in florida. Yes, Ichanged, because stats change from year to year? I dont understand why your arguing with me?

edit I was fixing my spelling and spacing because of my shitty keyboard. Thanks.

edit: you are such an ignorant frack. The matter on hand is that they are wasting tax dollars feeding and taking care of those lazy pathetic fracks downtown.

The Enforcer

Well, considering I said yes, it was not teh world. But you still called me out about it being in the nation, when clearly it was. And then you came back with the outdated statistics. They have gone done in recent years. But as of recent, because you dont like outdated documents apparently, it is still the highest ranking in florida. Yes, Ichanged, because stats change from year to year? I dont understand why your arguing with me?

edit I was fixing my spelling and spacing because of my shitty keyboard. Thanks.
    I am not arguing with you as much as I am calling out all the bullshit you type.

If you were to read the latest stat you posted you would see that it is only specific to Ft. Pierce's Black population. So it is an infected percentage of a percentage of the population.

Oh and when you fixed your spelling and spacing you typed a whole other paragraph. Nicely done.

I dont even care about this........i just hate when people throw out half truths in hopes of getting a reaction. Which is what you have been doing.
    Purple Snakes

Skimboarder

yah lines* and yah it is kind of good to skim those conditions.it makes you a better skimmer.
    Hopefully my expertise in skimming 1ft white wash serves me well when I hit Aliso in August. Not sure it will.
    Smooth Bradley G

The Enforcer

edit: you are such an ignorant frack. The matter on hand is that they are wasting tax dollars feeding and taking care of those lazy pathetic fracks downtown.
    I am ignorant yet you are the one backstepping and resorting to name calling. You refuted all of your own information, proved yourself wrong, and made yourself look stupid.

Yup.....I am the ignorant one. Good call.
    Purple Snakes

br00tal m3t4l d00d

bull shit I have been typing? how is this statistic bullshit: Florida 15 years ago was the AIDS capital of the nation.

How is that bullshit? It was there in the original post. Go look, yes go look if you'd like.

I edit because I am still angry about this situation. Yes, I never said, "fort pierce is the capital of the world". NEVER once did I say cut and dry, black and whit ethat it was. I heard from people I know that it wasand i didn't believe them. It could be, so I was trhowing it in there as a possibility, but Florida, yes I knew it was the capitial of teh nation.

and about the blackpopulation, then why do I get neg'd for saying that all teh peopke in section 8 housing in fort pierce with a startling amount of people have AIDS are black. I never sai dthey are black, yet I get neg'd when its the fracking cold hard truth. They are wasted money. END OF THREAD/

proved myself wrong? how did my original statement of saying that florida was teh aids capital of the nation get proved wrong? It never was,and it wont be. thanks.

EDIT: end/
    Last edited by megadeth; 06-25-2008 at 08:02 AM.

The Enforcer

bull shit I have been typing? how is this statistic bullshit: Florida 15 years ago was the AIDS capital of the nation.

How is that bullshit? It was there in the original post. Go look, yes go look if you'd like.

Go find the original post where you typed that and quote it. I will wait.
    Purple Snakes

Skimboarder

im not SURE FLORIDA RULES...im HIV POSITIVE!!!!!!
    kooky monster
    purple snake

Pelusowhore

I LOVE FLORIDA

br00tal m3t4l d00d

Im a floridian. I can bitch all i want about this. its halfway relevant. and furthermore, its aboslute bullshit that someonenegs me. I dont give a shit. They obviously dont know jack shit about it. Come to fort pierce, the once AIDS capital of teh nation, quite possible the world. (in population ratio) frack this shit. who ever negged me need sto open their eyes to some real fracking problems. call me racistor call me whatever youw ant. I call it truth. so stfu.

how is this not truth? Was it once the AIDS capital of the nation? Indeed it was. Did I specify a time period? No. But critical thinking would point you in the direction of past times due to the title of "ONCE AIDS CAPITAL". Once. do you understand that? Once = past. And in a later post we both clarified that the stats were 15 years old. But, does that make my previous deduction void? No, I don't believe it does.

The Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by raj
    im not SURE FLORIDA RULES...im HIV POSITIVE!!!!!!
    snakes cant get hiv. we are immune.
    Purple Snakes

DrD

I'm a Floridian. I can't really complain about skim because I don't have any.

Skimboarder

Quote Originally Posted by Mapdash
    snakes cant get hiv. we are immune.
    yah i know. ive tried like 5 times already but i just cant get it
    kooky monster
    purple snake

The Yeti

Come to fort pierce, the once AIDS capital of teh nation, quite possible the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapdash
    Go find the original post where you typed that and quote it. I will wait.
    So the first quote you say Ft Pierce was the AIDS capital of the nation/world, then you say Florida as a whole is, then Dale calls you out on it, then you actually quote yourself PROVING YOURSELF WRONG.
    Team Wookie
    Live every week...like it's shark week.

br00tal m3t4l d00d

how am I proving myself wrong?Honestly I do not see it at all.I stated that for sure it was of teh nation. Not teh world.I was unsiure about the world aspect, but the nation, yes. i was sure.

Skimboarder

well i for one havee learned to cherish my gulf coast regulatory knee to thigh waves. although cabo was way cooler.

Thread Information