Welcome to the Skim Online Message Boards.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 106 to 124 of 124
  1. #106
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    727
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    my dad loves zappa
    <-Chris Hemmer->
    Overhead Surf Shop - Team Rider

  2. #107
    br00tal m3t4l d00d
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UCF
    Posts
    7,555
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    "A September 2006 state report, "Silence is Death," showed St. Lucie County's black population had Florida's highest HIV infection rate. A shocking one in 35 people in that community have AIDS/HIV."

    maybe not the nation as of now, but florida still. but hey, I mean all those people are worth allllll those tax dollars. what this argument was originally about, until you get all caught up in sublteties, but I suppose thats just what kind of person you are.

    *suppose - not knowing who you are from other than behind that fancy computer. Meaning, you could be different in person. COULD BE - showing uncertainty or doubt. Would you like to point out that uncertainty also and make an argument of that?

    and yes, zappa is a god.

  3. #108
    The Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, Fl
    Posts
    13,576
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    From this:

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    Come to fort pierce, the once AIDS capital of teh nation, quite possible the world.
    To this:

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    "A September 2006 state report, "Silence is Death," showed St. Lucie County's black population had Florida's highest HIV infection rate. A shocking one in 35 people in that community have AIDS/HIV."

    maybe not the nation as of now, but florida still.
    Yeah you really proved me wrong. Good work.
    Purple Snakes

  4. #109
    The Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, Fl
    Posts
    13,576
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    btw.....your 10 minute later post edits are a nice touch.
    Purple Snakes

  5. #110
    br00tal m3t4l d00d
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UCF
    Posts
    7,555
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Well, considering I said yes, it was not teh world. But you still called me out about it being in the nation, when clearly it was. And then you came back with the outdated statistics. They have gone done in recent years. But as of recent, because you dont like outdated documents apparently, it is still the highest ranking in florida. Yes, Ichanged, because stats change from year to year? I dont understand why your arguing with me?

    edit I was fixing my spelling and spacing because of my shitty keyboard. Thanks.

    edit: you are such an ignorant frack. The matter on hand is that they are wasting tax dollars feeding and taking care of those lazy pathetic fracks downtown.

  6. #111
    The Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, Fl
    Posts
    13,576
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    Well, considering I said yes, it was not teh world. But you still called me out about it being in the nation, when clearly it was. And then you came back with the outdated statistics. They have gone done in recent years. But as of recent, because you dont like outdated documents apparently, it is still the highest ranking in florida. Yes, Ichanged, because stats change from year to year? I dont understand why your arguing with me?

    edit I was fixing my spelling and spacing because of my shitty keyboard. Thanks.
    I am not arguing with you as much as I am calling out all the bullshit you type.

    If you were to read the latest stat you posted you would see that it is only specific to Ft. Pierce's Black population. So it is an infected percentage of a percentage of the population.

    Oh and when you fixed your spelling and spacing you typed a whole other paragraph. Nicely done.

    I dont even care about this........i just hate when people throw out half truths in hopes of getting a reaction. Which is what you have been doing.
    Purple Snakes

  7. #112
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Merritt Island, FL
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    yah lines* and yah it is kind of good to skim those conditions.it makes you a better skimmer.
    Hopefully my expertise in skimming 1ft white wash serves me well when I hit Aliso in August. Not sure it will.
    Smooth Bradley G

  8. #113
    The Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, Fl
    Posts
    13,576
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    edit: you are such an ignorant frack. The matter on hand is that they are wasting tax dollars feeding and taking care of those lazy pathetic fracks downtown.
    I am ignorant yet you are the one backstepping and resorting to name calling. You refuted all of your own information, proved yourself wrong, and made yourself look stupid.

    Yup.....I am the ignorant one. Good call.
    Purple Snakes

  9. #114
    br00tal m3t4l d00d
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UCF
    Posts
    7,555
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    bull shit I have been typing? how is this statistic bullshit: Florida 15 years ago was the AIDS capital of the nation.

    How is that bullshit? It was there in the original post. Go look, yes go look if you'd like.

    I edit because I am still angry about this situation. Yes, I never said, "fort pierce is the capital of the world". NEVER once did I say cut and dry, black and whit ethat it was. I heard from people I know that it wasand i didn't believe them. It could be, so I was trhowing it in there as a possibility, but Florida, yes I knew it was the capitial of teh nation.

    and about the blackpopulation, then why do I get neg'd for saying that all teh peopke in section 8 housing in fort pierce with a startling amount of people have AIDS are black. I never sai dthey are black, yet I get neg'd when its the fracking cold hard truth. They are wasted money. END OF THREAD/

    proved myself wrong? how did my original statement of saying that florida was teh aids capital of the nation get proved wrong? It never was,and it wont be. thanks.

    EDIT: end/
    Last edited by megadeth; 06-25-2008 at 08:02 AM.

  10. #115
    The Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, Fl
    Posts
    13,576
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    bull shit I have been typing? how is this statistic bullshit: Florida 15 years ago was the AIDS capital of the nation.

    How is that bullshit? It was there in the original post. Go look, yes go look if you'd like.

    Go find the original post where you typed that and quote it. I will wait.
    Purple Snakes

  11. #116
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    bear holes
    Posts
    2,194
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    im not SURE FLORIDA RULES...im HIV POSITIVE!!!!!!
    kooky monster
    purple snake

  12. #117
    Pelusowhore
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Redington Beach (St. Pete), Florida
    Posts
    2,687
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    I LOVE FLORIDA


  13. #118
    br00tal m3t4l d00d
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UCF
    Posts
    7,555
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    Im a floridian. I can bitch all i want about this. its halfway relevant. and furthermore, its aboslute bullshit that someonenegs me. I dont give a shit. They obviously dont know jack shit about it. Come to fort pierce, the once AIDS capital of teh nation, quite possible the world. (in population ratio) frack this shit. who ever negged me need sto open their eyes to some real fracking problems. call me racistor call me whatever youw ant. I call it truth. so stfu.

    how is this not truth? Was it once the AIDS capital of the nation? Indeed it was. Did I specify a time period? No. But critical thinking would point you in the direction of past times due to the title of "ONCE AIDS CAPITAL". Once. do you understand that? Once = past. And in a later post we both clarified that the stats were 15 years old. But, does that make my previous deduction void? No, I don't believe it does.

  14. #119
    The Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, Fl
    Posts
    13,576
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raj
    im not SURE FLORIDA RULES...im HIV POSITIVE!!!!!!
    snakes cant get hiv. we are immune.
    Purple Snakes

  15. #120
    DrD
    Guest

    Default

    I'm a Floridian. I can't really complain about skim because I don't have any.

  16. #121
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    bear holes
    Posts
    2,194
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mapdash
    snakes cant get hiv. we are immune.
    yah i know. ive tried like 5 times already but i just cant get it
    kooky monster
    purple snake

  17. #122
    The Yeti
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    7,518
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    Come to fort pierce, the once AIDS capital of teh nation, quite possible the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth600606
    bull shit I have been typing? how is this statistic bullshit: Florida 15 years ago was the AIDS capital of the nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapdash
    Go find the original post where you typed that and quote it. I will wait.
    So the first quote you say Ft Pierce was the AIDS capital of the nation/world, then you say Florida as a whole is, then Dale calls you out on it, then you actually quote yourself PROVING YOURSELF WRONG.
    Team Wookie
    Live every week...like it's shark week.

  18. #123
    br00tal m3t4l d00d
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UCF
    Posts
    7,555
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    how am I proving myself wrong?Honestly I do not see it at all.I stated that for sure it was of teh nation. Not teh world.I was unsiure about the world aspect, but the nation, yes. i was sure.

  19. #124
    Skimboarder
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well i for one havee learned to cherish my gulf coast regulatory knee to thigh waves. although cabo was way cooler.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout