PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Attends Anti-Immigration Rally (vid)

BART
05-22-2007, 08:33 AM
"I'm indigenous to the continent!"
"You're in what business?"

http://www.break.com/index/mexican-attends-anti-immigration-rally.html

Skeezin'
05-22-2007, 08:55 AM
"Take you coconut with you!"

sealice aka lone ranger
05-22-2007, 09:22 AM
he's only half indigenous, spain raped his country back in the 1500's

gulfcoastskimmer
05-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Haha I thought the one white dude was gonna try to fight him.
"I felt you fuckin push me!"
That would have been interesting.

ZapBulletRider
05-22-2007, 09:36 AM
so f'ing retarded

beachbum
05-22-2007, 09:36 AM
"why dont you go home and play with your toyyysss"

"you an indian, a navajo" "exactly, look it up, the Crucilisto community" "ahhhh fuck youuuu"

"are you racist, you racist, go back to Europe" "yeh im racist motherfucker"

all that guy had was insults. and all the mexican had was "go back to europe"

gulfcoastskimmer
05-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Yeah both groups were pretty lame with their puts downs.
"You have no fuckin balls, you coward."

BART
05-22-2007, 09:52 AM
ive seen a few of these protest/counter-protest videos and pretty much every time, there's a bunch of old people and handle bar mustache rednecks on one side, and illegals and hippies on the other, yelling completely stupid things at each other. it is damn entertaining.

gulfcoastskimmer
05-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Yeah it is very funny to see people act retarded.

Warriors
05-22-2007, 05:53 PM
When you think about it, it's not really all the Mexicans fault or the Americans, it's our government. They don't try to stop the illegals from coming, staying or working, because big business want cheap help!

gulfcoastskimmer
05-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Yeah we drove by this place in SoCal where you can pick up illegal immigrants and pay them next to nothing to do whatever work you want them to do. You just go pick them up and take them to wherever the work is. I heard someone picked them up and took them to the immigration office and taped the whole thing. i wish I could find that.

Scrub
05-22-2007, 05:58 PM
When you think about it, it's not really all the Mexicans fault or the Americans, it's our government. They don't try to stop the illegals from coming, staying or working, because big business want cheap help!

That was one of the most retarded posts skimonline has ever received. Do you know absolutely nothing?

Duffskim
05-22-2007, 05:59 PM
in my opinion, the problem isnt in immagration, it is in labor law enforcement. If emplyers paid mexicans at least minimum wage (like the rest of us), then it wouldnt be putting anyone out of a job. Rednecks make me laugh

Scrub
05-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah we drove by this place in SoCal where you can pick up illegal immigrants and pay them next to nothing to do whatever work you want them to do. You just go pick them up and take them to wherever the work is. I heard someone picked them up and took them to the immigration office and taped the whole thing. i wish I could find that.

Might as well designate a place for them, they will find a way if we don't.....

amosb72
05-22-2007, 06:00 PM
i mean i don't like them coming here and mooching
but if they are willing to make an honest living and be bitches i'm fine with them...OH AND THEY CAN'T SPEAK SPANISH IN PUBLIC "WELCOME TO AMERICA SPEAK ENGLISH
i was on the mexicans side b/c that was like something i'd do just to piss someone off

Scrub
05-22-2007, 06:01 PM
says the person from Louisiana......

amosb72
05-22-2007, 06:02 PM
here you go gulfskim http://youtube.com/watch?v=npehXeVpRwM

Duffskim
05-22-2007, 06:03 PM
ive seen that. sooo wrong...........yet sooo funny

junwin
05-22-2007, 06:04 PM
fuck whiteys

DjMattyD
05-22-2007, 06:04 PM
It's called Home Depot, also Sherman Williams paint stores get a fiar amount as well.

gulfcoastskimmer
05-22-2007, 07:05 PM
here you go gulfskim http://youtube.com/watch?v=npehXeVpRwM
Hahaha yup that was it!

nasolovesyou
05-22-2007, 10:22 PM
I hate these kinds of arguments, because nobody can ever win. Neither side will ever give in, no matter how much proof they get from the other side. It's hopeless.

And the fight between red-necks and minorities falls right in the middle of this category.

RavesIsBack
05-23-2007, 03:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/v/akqZS41sNGo

without Mexicans there would be no music

Warriors
05-23-2007, 08:50 AM
I think we should use Mexico's immigration laws that they enforce on their southern border. It's a good fair law to those poor illegals--(lock them up). ha,ha,ha!