PDA

View Full Version : confused ?

mikul
06-08-2006, 06:41 PM
heyy whats up.
okay im really desperate for another board.
right now i have a crappy wedge M.
im looking for boards online and keeping my limit around $300.
i found a Zap E-Glass Comp for 285 but its an x-small.
im like 115lbs so i figure it could work.
but do you think id be better off with another board ?
not to bug you guys but i might as well consult some experienced riders before i possibly waste $300+ on a crappy board.:D

Rockporter9
06-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Run quickly

Tear Down Your Idols
06-08-2006, 06:52 PM
all the boards are good its prefrence try to ride them all from friends who have them or anyone you now and then make your decision.

mikul
06-08-2006, 07:03 PM
yha i think i know what you mean.
but if im gonna buy it anyway is there someone who's ridden an E-Glass Comp before ?
or is there like a good alternative to that thats around 300 ?
haha or are you guys gonna tell me to suck it up and get an exile.

Doctor Delicious
06-08-2006, 07:14 PM
I think the transition from a wedge to a comp would be pretty smooth. From my personal experience, exiles take some getting used to when you are first starting out. That's how it was for me anyways. I couldn't enjoy my exile fully until i was perty experienced, then it became too small for me....DOH!

mikul
06-08-2006, 07:29 PM
any other comments ?
suggestions ?

AerialSkimmerBrad
06-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Well I made the transition just fine from my Zap Pro to my Exile, but like he said you gotta get a little expierence to notice the difference...but yeah if you have the experience..."Suck it up and get an Exile...EDIT: or Vic....or Slot..."

mikul
06-08-2006, 08:10 PM
haha okay. but would you say the jump from zap e-glass comp to an exile would be that major ? is it worth the extra 150. i just dont want to get this zap and then a year from now wanting an exile. do you think thatll happen ? oh and do you think a 115lb could ride an xs zap comp ?

AerialSkimmerBrad
06-08-2006, 08:12 PM
haha okay. but would you say the jump from zap e-glass comp to an exile would be that major ? is it worth the extra 150. i just dont want to get this zap and then a year from now wanting an exile. do you think thatll happen ? oh and do you think a 115lb could ride an xs zap comp ?

Well sure, you could ride either board, but if you find yourself wanting to upgrade down the road youll have to buy a new board, well you wont have to if you know how to work your board, but an Exile would probably perform alot better than the E Glass version of the comp.. I didnt really like my Carbon Comp... I sold it after very few rides...