PDA

View Full Version : Irie's thread of stupid shit

doug
01-17-2007, 07:50 AM
Here buddy, post all your retarded crap that nobody wants to see in here. That way you get to post it, nobody has to see your name all over the message board, and everybody's happy.

Irie
01-17-2007, 08:00 AM
I was just wondering...

Who are you to tell me what to do? Do you sign my paychecks? Do you own Skimonline? If you answer no to these questions please move on with your day.

PEACE

doug
01-17-2007, 08:14 AM
I am one of many on this message board who wish every day that you would just stop posting, Sadly enough a crappy office supply store signs your paychecks, and even though I don't own skimonline it baffles me that a moderator hasn't banned your most current name yet.

Irie
01-17-2007, 08:15 AM
RELAX you should....

Baffling life is....(Yoda)

lunarone
01-17-2007, 08:18 AM
i just smirked about that in the library.

doug
01-17-2007, 08:19 AM
seriously, just start posting your stupid crap in here. it will all be ok

jake
01-17-2007, 08:22 AM
i second dougs motion

narwhal
01-17-2007, 08:37 AM
I agree to put your shit in one thread.

Call it the madness of the bdirty.

mikal calvino
01-17-2007, 09:49 AM
talk a poll to have irie banned.

Icej
01-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Yea consolidate all your news stories about what is going on in the world, and put it in 1 thread.

Irie
01-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Mikal if you put as much effort into a post as you do trying to get me banned maybe you would have something entertaining to add to any one of these THREADS.

OK 6 people want me to post under one topic.

Since you people are that ~~~~~stressed~~~~~ out in reading multiple posts I would hate to give you responsibility of something with substantial monatary value. Getting up in the AM and reading all my posts must be murder on your brain all day, and I am truly sorry, Blaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha LMMFAO....NOT.
I can tell its killing some of you.

I will try and consolidate for you stressed out people. If that still doesnt make you stop complaining about what I have to say I would suggest getting a life time prescription to Xanax, umm Mikal you should do this now..

doug
01-17-2007, 11:41 AM
I wish you would just get a lifetime perscription of Shut the fuck up.

Low class formula of course.

Irie
01-17-2007, 12:08 PM
DOUG- Uterus transplant and Xanax stat!

skimminOB
01-17-2007, 12:38 PM
i dont get it, did irie used to be bdirty... and was bdirty not cool or something

Mapdash
01-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Irie/bdirty/gunjian pimp= same person

skimminOB
01-17-2007, 12:50 PM
nice

Luff
01-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Holy fuck you are the biggest douche bag alive Irie. I vote ban.

fireball
01-17-2007, 01:07 PM
thats a great idea to put all ur shit here because no one cares about you or your worthless threads.-ban

vbskimva
01-17-2007, 01:28 PM
doug your my new hero, irie deserves this thread.

flskimboarder
01-17-2007, 02:23 PM
irie do you even skimboard?

nico
01-17-2007, 02:44 PM
why r u even on this website irie
just to piss ppl off?

Matt Head
01-17-2007, 02:48 PM
why r u even on this website irie
just to piss ppl off?
Way to jump on a banwagon

fireball
01-17-2007, 02:51 PM
thats what irie thinks is a sucessful day. to piss as many people off as possible. sounds like a good lifestyle.

Matt Head
01-17-2007, 02:54 PM
It seems to me he is posting random shit, like things you would find in a off topic section of a message board.

Sandskimmernewbie
01-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Nothing I really read of his was that annoying... Maybe I missed some?

Can some one give me some examples or something? I'm not convinced.

Mapdash
01-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah but its crap for the most part. I mean how much thought can one be putting into it if they post 4 threads in like 20 minutes. Anybody can go down the headlines on MSNBC.com and post links.

Awww cool an article on a bull that shit on a kids bike. Open new window> Skimonline>Off topic>New Thread>Copy> Paste> type: "cheCk it out ths kid had a bad day!1".....haha> post thread. done.

Awww cool they legalized marijuana place mats in Idaho. Open new window> Skimonline>Off topic>New Thread>Copy> Paste> type: "think Im muving to Idaho, 4/20 YeaH".....haha> post thread. done.

lame.

Sandskimmernewbie
01-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Haha, I found that post pretty entertaining.

Maybe just ingore his posts?

Scrub
01-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Way to jump on a banwagon

hahahaha, o wait. i thought irie, posted this. and i laughed. damn it matt.

xghstx
01-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah but its crap for the most part. I mean how much thought can one be putting into it if they post 4 threads in like 20 minutes. Anybody can go down the headlines on MSNBC.com and post links.

Awww cool an article on a bull that shit on a kids bike. Open new window> Skimonline>Off topic>New Thread>Copy> Paste> type: "cheCk it out ths kid had a bad day!1".....haha> post thread. done.

Awww cool they legalized marijuana place mats in Idaho. Open new window> Skimonline>Off topic>New Thread>Copy> Paste> type: "think Im muving to Idaho, 4/20 YeaH".....haha> post thread. done.

lame.

Hahaha.

samcollett
01-17-2007, 03:50 PM
i move that he altogether stops posting.

xghstx
01-17-2007, 03:55 PM
i move that he altogether stops posting.

I think most on here would side with you...

(editted because I don't care that much)

Scrub
01-17-2007, 03:57 PM
i think its funny as hell. don't worry about it. just put his posts on ignore.

doug
01-17-2007, 04:12 PM
there's an ignore button?

Scrub
01-17-2007, 04:52 PM
i guess there isn't my bad. just in chat. try putting him on mental ignore. i love how pissed everyone gets at him,. i think there might be less violence in the world if everyone cvan just bag on Iries dumb ass all day haha.

Mapdash
01-17-2007, 04:57 PM
no there is. You can add somebody to your ignore list in USER CP.

DT
01-17-2007, 06:04 PM
no there is. You can add somebody to your ignore list in USER CP.

Sweet! I'm gonna add myself!

Walruz996
01-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Don't do it DT! You'll tear a hole in the universe!

mikal calvino
01-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Mikal if you put as much effort into a post as you do trying to get me banned maybe you would have something entertaining to add to any one of these THREADS.

OK 6 people want me to post under one topic.

Since you people are that ~~~~~stressed~~~~~ out in reading multiple posts I would hate to give you responsibility of something with substantial monatary value. Getting up in the AM and reading all my posts must be murder on your brain all day, and I am truly sorry, Blaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha LMMFAO....NOT.
I can tell its killing some of you.

I will try and consolidate for you stressed out people. If that still doesnt make you stop complaining about what I have to say I would suggest getting a life time prescription to Xanax, umm Mikal you should do this now..

listen pal, i have the right to talk shit about you because you are annoying and a waste to this thread. do not give me advice on what i should do with my life, because it is obviously a lot more successful than yours.

Patrick
01-17-2007, 07:43 PM
oh shit.

Irie
01-18-2007, 06:46 AM
You guys are still carrying on like a bunch of women. No I'm not here to piss people off, its the people who get pissed off is their problem that they are pissed off. You guys like to point blame and start shit fine, enjoy your own little world as I enjoy mine.

I jusy post the news and some shit I think is funny and entertaining.

To me you guys are a bunch of wet, dirty female napkins who whine and complain about damn near everything out there. OH my this post sucks, Oh my Irie is such a duche I wish he would go away and stop posting?

When other people post the same type of information no one has any problems ? When its me, its like WWIII and everyone is automatically pissed and IRIE is a duche and a waste. LMAO. I just dont get it? The way I see it, jealous mother fuckers ruin the world we live in. Success is a state of mind, I dont have to be an engineer to be sucessful, I could sell wigits on EBay and be just as happy with my life as the next guy.

doug
01-18-2007, 07:06 AM
oh you meant "douche"

it's good when you remind us why you have a career in selling office supplies.

Irie
01-18-2007, 07:17 AM
I dont sell anything, I work at Corp OD, not in sales but in Merchandising with multi million dollar accounts. Yes because I misspell words on a message board doesnt mean I dont know what Im doing either. This is a quick in and out for me since I have stuff to do. DUMBASS.
What I would do if I were anyone else compaining about my threads is worry about your self and not so much about me, your wasting your time seriously.

By the way South FLA, there is some skim if you get it early before the wind comes on it.

Looks hitable almost in Boynton.

SolvenCarlos
01-18-2007, 07:34 AM
You guys are still carrying on like a bunch of women. No I'm not here to piss people off, its the people who get pissed off is their problem that they are pissed off. You guys like to point blame and start shit fine, enjoy your own little world as I enjoy mine.

I jusy post the news and some shit I think is funny and entertaining.

To me you guys are a bunch of wet, dirty female napkins who whine and complain about damn near everything out there. OH my this post sucks, Oh my Irie is such a duche I wish he would go away and stop posting?

When other people post the same type of information no one has any problems ? When its me, its like WWIII and everyone is automatically pissed and IRIE is a duche and a waste. LMAO. I just dont get it? The way I see it, jealous mother fuckers ruin the world we live in. Success is a state of mind, I dont have to be an engineer to be sucessful, I could sell wigits on EBay and be just as happy with my life as the next guy.

Tu eres un Maricon, putah

Irie
01-18-2007, 07:38 AM
your a bitch as mother fucker too...
Think I dont know espanol un pocito

I live near Cuba remember. See what I mean about people just minding their own business, just so sad it has to come to this and people cant chill.

SolvenCarlos
01-18-2007, 07:43 AM
por que estas llorando por una cosa estupida, tienes que aser el mas grande bindaho en el mundo.

Irie
01-18-2007, 08:09 AM
Well I don't really care what people say
I don't really watch what dem waan do
Still I got to stick to my girls like glue
And I mon nah play number two
All I know the time it is gettin dread
Need alot of trees up in my head
===============
Y'all motherf**kers live off of negativity
What y'all need to get through your motherf**kin heads
Is that, y'all f**kin with some one that's on a higher
motherf**kin level -- I don't give a f**k
About what you think about less how you feel about us
What you got to say about us
We gon keep doin our motherf**kin thing
From now till the year three thousand bitches!
You can't breathe, you can't sleep, you can't eat
without thinkin about us!
Without thinkin about us to the end!
We gonna kill you heartless motherf**kers!