PDA

View Full Version : Gift ideas for those special ladies in your life.

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 01:12 PM
its that time of year again, lets get some ideas rolling.

right now im thinking a half day at one of atlantas premier day spas.

http://www.spasydell.com/Services/Spa-Packages/Half-a-Day.aspx

"Skeet"
11-29-2010, 01:16 PM
get a dildo, dip it some caramel chocolate, shove it in a pair of spanks and tie it around a puppy

YellowSnow
11-29-2010, 01:23 PM
the finest jewels in all the land.
Mah Bawls

doug
11-29-2010, 01:36 PM
send them photo albums of all the naked pictures your got of them on spy cam

spray your cologne on the pages so they think of you as they peruse through

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 01:39 PM
send them photo albums of all the naked pictures your got of them on spy cam

spray your cologne on the pages so they think of you as they peruse through

this^

doug
11-29-2010, 01:53 PM
yes that was for you

also... possibly write notes below the pictures on ways they can improve their looks. work out more, etc.

TDOGG
11-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Go to Jareds

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 02:06 PM
i figured, as not many people here have committed boarder line criminal offenses on somb.

zeus
11-29-2010, 02:44 PM
A 4 inch pipe

Skeezin'
11-29-2010, 02:59 PM
Dick in a box.

In before "way to be original".

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 03:05 PM
tisk tisk

Sandskimmernewbie
11-29-2010, 03:14 PM
In total seriousness, a nice jacket. Practical as shit and she'll love it as long as you go with another female friend with good taste.

doug
11-29-2010, 03:16 PM
lol... buying clothes for a girl = never a good plan

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 03:19 PM
wtf is this amature hour?

Chev
11-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Chocolates and an apology, maybe a nice bottle of wine.

skimiks
11-29-2010, 03:25 PM
bread. everyone likes and uses bread.

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Chocolates and an apology, maybe a nice bottle of wine.

stop trying to set yourself up.

Skeezin'
11-29-2010, 03:55 PM
We don't know your context lice. Do you drop dimes on her frequently? Go out to eat? Your gift sounds 'ok' but to make it great buy her friend a spa trip so they can go together and talk you up. Then dump her quick because women at your age are serious business and a gift like that is too perfect.

Skeezin'
11-29-2010, 03:59 PM
I reread your first post; "atlanta's premier spas". It sounds as if you are attempting to drop stacks and make it known. Is she Christian? This isn't easy stuff, that's why you made a thread. "women love the spa" but does your woman? Paint us a picture of her. Sorry I'm living m life vicariously here.

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 04:03 PM
whoa whoa whoa, too many crazy questions there. you're over thinking it. this gift is 200$ yes, the idea of the thread is girls youre involved with, not random chicks.

every year someone ends up making a thread looking for suggestions for gifts for a girl they are involved with. this is place to gather ideas.

christian? wtf does that have to do with anything...

megadeth
11-29-2010, 04:05 PM
take her to dinner and surprise her with when one of her favorite bands are in town. Take a day trip with her somewhere interesting.

harshgnar
11-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Get her a leaf.

Bitches love leaves.

doug
11-29-2010, 04:24 PM
take her to dinner and surprise her with when one of her favorite bands are in town. Take a day trip with her somewhere interesting.

yes

Sandskimmernewbie
11-29-2010, 04:50 PM
lol... buying clothes for a girl = never a good plan

In theory, this is an accurate statement. However, I have received more compliments on that gift than any other. It's about on par with making her one of those coin rings and putting it on a necklace. That one certainly wins just because it cost me a quarter.

Applesauce
11-29-2010, 04:51 PM
Sealice get her a new washer machine

skimiks
11-29-2010, 04:56 PM
keep it simple. find something that she hides, but in reality loves. talk to her friends and see what she really likes, (if she has friends) and try to make it really romantic and show her that you put time and care into it...

better sealice? haha

edit: but i do appreciate signing the neg. at least you have the courtesy

skimiks
11-29-2010, 05:00 PM
but seriously make it seem like you put a lot of thought into it. last year my friend bought his gf a like $5 piece of shit, but he put a ton of thought into it, and she fucking loved it, and then....

YellowSnow
11-29-2010, 05:16 PM
In all honesty, I don't think anything from somb or a catalogue will make a great gift. It'll be good but not great. For it to be great you have to do something creative that will be unique to her, and chances are only you can do it.

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 05:32 PM
guys, youre missing the point...this isnt me asking advice. its a place to brain storm. i know there are a few of you on here that will eventually be like omg wtf do i get my gf. i guess its my fault for starting the thread this early because most of us guys dont remember till a few days before haha.

beachbum
11-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Im clueless when shopping for family members ive known forever much less my gf who ive been with for a year and a half.

Plus I get fisted this month having to pay for her birthday (15th) and Christmas gifts.

She has been semi-helpful tho. Told me she wanted a necklace...made her narrow down to what metal...what stones...simple or elaborate/creative....still a hard decision picking from 10,000 different ones.

And she says she wants a law school sweater and hat...but these sound too lame. would be a last minute cop out if I had no ideas...so a surprise after christmas as small gifts to show her I cared a little extra.

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 05:33 PM
keep it simple. find something that she hides, but in reality loves. talk to her friends and see what she really likes, (if she has friends) and try to make it really romantic and show her that you put time and care into it...

better sealice? haha

edit: but i do appreciate signing the neg. at least you have the courtesy

i didnt neg you, and also your avatar keeps reminding me of stimpy.

sealice aka lone ranger
11-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Im clueless when shopping for family members ive known forever much less my gf who ive been with for a year and a half.

Plus I get fisted this month having to pay for her birthday (15th) and Christmas gifts.

She has been semi-helpful tho. Told me she wanted a necklace...made her narrow down to what metal...what stones...simple or elaborate/creative....still a hard decision picking from 10,000 different ones.

And she says she wants a law school sweater and hat...but these sound too lame. would be a last minute cop out if I had no ideas...so a surprise after christmas as small gifts to show her I cared a little extra.

teehhee my birthday is the 15th

jake
11-29-2010, 05:35 PM
god guys, missing the point. it's called a gym membership and a lifetime subscription to women's health or something. secretly plant the seed that they will never be good enough and will strive to achieve acceptance, therefore always maintaining a rockin bod.

tiskk... amateurs

Utah
11-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Anyone who lives in Pinellas County and looking for a spa package, drop me an IM. I met a girl at a networking event who worked for a marketing company and was selling spa packages for DIRT cheap. So cheap I was a bit skeptical, but considering it was a real person and not over the internet, I gave it a try. For $30.00 I bought my girl a pack that included 4 trips to the salon.1 was a cut and style, 1 was a manicure and eyebrow wax, 1 was a pedicure and leg wax and then 1 cut, style and highlights... she had 2 other packs to choose from too that included massages and fascials and shit, but my gf still has left over massage gift cards she still hasn't used and at the time she was saying she needed a hair cut. Anyways, long story short, some of these packs cost between $250 - $500. If anyone is interested I'll send you the girls info who was selling them...

doug
11-29-2010, 06:36 PM
In theory, this is an accurate statement. However, I have received more compliments on that gift than any other. It's about on par with making her one of those coin rings and putting it on a necklace. That one certainly wins just because it cost me a quarter.

you have an incredibly unusual girlfriend then, not saying that's a bad thing at all, just saying that not buying clothes for women is basically written manlaw

skimiks
11-29-2010, 06:52 PM
i didnt neg you, and also your avatar keeps reminding me of stimpy.

wtf....

(neg) Gift ideas for those... 11-29-2010 06:45 PM get -sealice

VISITOR
11-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Get her one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Maxi-Matic-ESM-9002K-Cuisine-Sandwich-Non-Stick/dp/B0006A305Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291087528&sr=8-2

beachbum
11-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Anyone who lives in Pinellas County and looking for a spa package, drop me an IM. I met a girl at a networking event who worked for a marketing company and was selling spa packages for DIRT cheap. So cheap I was a bit skeptical, but considering it was a real person and not over the internet, I gave it a try. For $30.00 I bought my girl a pack that included 4 trips to the salon.1 was a cut and style, 1 was a manicure and eyebrow wax, 1 was a pedicure and leg wax and then 1 cut, style and highlights... she had 2 other packs to choose from too that included massages and fascials and shit, but my gf still has left over massage gift cards she still hasn't used and at the time she was saying she needed a hair cut. Anyways, long story short, some of these packs cost between $250 - $500. If anyone is interested I'll send you the girls info who was selling them...

Damn...my girlfriend got her hair cut...fuckin $60...then highlights and lowlights (didnt even know a fucking lowlight existed)...$120 after tip. $160 JUST FOR HAIR! I get pissed paying $15 to get mine buzzed. May hit you up even tho im in Hillsborough and we go to school in Gainesville.

Gibbo
11-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Get her one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Maxi-Matic-ESM-9002K-Cuisine-Sandwich-Non-Stick/dp/B0006A305Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291087528&sr=8-2

Skimskeet's mom makes incredible sammiches with that thing

"Skeet"
11-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Skimskeet's mom makes incredible sammiches with that thing

negged

carbonisyourfriend
11-29-2010, 08:11 PM
post/sig combo is crazy utah, watchu talkin bout willis

Gibbo
11-29-2010, 08:12 PM
negged

Oh, sorry, you make good ones too...

"Skeet"
11-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Seriously though, that sandwhich maker was the best investment my mom ever made. Been using it at least once a week for like two years now, probably gonna take it to college with me

drewC.
11-29-2010, 08:18 PM
spa sounds good to me. put some personal stuff in there too though of course. depending on what you do, it might make even more a difference to her (but she'll brag to her friends about the spa part instead)

austenmk
11-29-2010, 09:53 PM

Utah i live in the dunedin/clrwtr area, and i would definitely love to get ahold some of those for cheap.

Richard
11-30-2010, 06:21 AM
Internet connection in the kitchen

SkimNate
11-30-2010, 06:59 AM
ahha yes richard yesssssssss

but I never buy girls shit. thank fucking god.fap fap fap forver alone :'o

megadeth
11-30-2010, 07:23 AM
gimme 10 bux n Ill giv yur grl a fascial.

skimiks
11-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Internet connection in the kitchen

way too much freedom and time that could be spent making sandwiches