PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy football

The Dtrick
10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
i need some help my friends, what running backs do i start (i get 3)

Cedric Benson @ ATL
Ryan Mathews vs NE
Darren MecFadden @ Den
Ryan Torain vs CLE
Benjarvis-Green Ellis @ SD
Marshan Lynch vs ARI

VISITOR
10-21-2010, 02:42 PM
i need some help my friends, what running backs do i start (i get 3)

Cedric Benson @ ATL
Ryan Mathews vs NE
Darren MecFadden @ Den
Ryan Torain vs CLE
Benjarvis-Green Ellis @ SD
Marshan Lynch vs ARI

Pick the player from the teams most likely to have a lead, and will running the ball in the 2nd half.
I envision the Bengals, Chargers and Raiders will likely be behind in points and throwing the ball in the 2nd half.

Go with Torain, Green-Ellis and Lynch.

The Dtrick
10-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Pick the player from the teams most likely to have a lead, and will running the ball in the 2nd half.
I envision the Bengals, Chargers and Raiders will likely be behind in points and throwing the ball in the 2nd half.

Go with Torain, Green-Ellis and Lynch.

never that easy however, becaus Green-Ellis has been splitting carrys and the chargers run D is strong. plus chargers passing game is really baged up, so they might have to lean on matthews.

also if McFadden is healthy is going to tear shit up, but i dunno how healthy he is.

i do like the torain and lynch calls (what i have now) but green-ellis is a hard sell for me.

VISITOR
10-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Don't over think it- McFadden is coming off the injury and Phillip Rivers is going to be passing all day.

I hate fantasy football- when I was playing a few years ago, I looked at games totally different.

On a sidenote what do you think of ESPN asking the coaches of Jax and Tenn to use their timeouts- so that they could extend the game and have more commercial time.?

239 $kim
10-22-2010, 08:46 AM
i wouldn't live by it but its good to put into perpective. theres 4 analysts and they average their rankings

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=10ranksWeek7RB

also are you in a PPR league (points per reception)? that could change things up depending on how involved the rb is in the passing game