PDA

View Full Version : universal studios halloween horror nights

creature
10-12-2010, 07:39 PM
has any body gone to universal studios halloween horror nights?is it worth going,knotts scary farm sucked this year

drewC.
10-12-2010, 08:20 PM
i've been to busch gardens version a while back in FL and I thought it was good. I'm going to the universal here on the 27th so hopefully it doesn't suck. Usually they go pretty big for it

hondarider525
10-12-2010, 08:22 PM
No its fun for sure. Depending on when you go the lines can be BRUTAL. for the haunted houses i mean. Either way youll have a good time though.

Luff
10-12-2010, 08:32 PM
i've been to busch gardens version a while back in FL and I thought it was good. I'm going to the universal here on the 27th so hopefully it doesn't suck. Usually they go pretty big for it

goin to the busch gardens one at the one up here in virginia on saturday, stoked. i love halloween. last year it was real good at ours.

TheSeaCowww
10-12-2010, 08:58 PM
went to howloscream at the Busch in VA this past saturday. Almost didnt get in cause park was at max capacity. needless to say I wasn't going to stand in 2 hour lines for anything. Going back this weekend though hopefully it'll be better.

and they dont have clowns anymore which is really disappointing

Luff
10-12-2010, 09:10 PM
damn was it that crowded? i was supposed to go last weekend. might try to get my gf to switch work from friday to saturday so we can go friday. i think itd be less crowded that day.

it was nice as shit out last saturday though.

drewC.
10-12-2010, 09:15 PM
i'm glad we're going on a wednesday. I don't think it will be that crowded. probably going to get a hotel room in orlando too because I hear it's pretty fun to go out there

lucasskim
10-12-2010, 09:19 PM
i heard universal halloween horror nights was scarier than knotts scary farm

creature
10-13-2010, 09:05 AM
i heard universal halloween horror nights was scarier than knotts scary farm

did knotts scary farm last weekend and it was very disappointing,and to top the night off some dick head keys my friends car all the way around it still has the dealer plates on it.

skimfl
10-13-2010, 10:02 AM
I went to howloscream a few years back and it was sick, couple of my friends went to the universal one this year and they said it was good but lines were death