PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 tramp skate tricks

irbeach
03-01-2010, 05:23 PM
We got bored and i wanted to edit a video so here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzX_AauRWHA

Yeah i know its kinda gay but whatever.

skimlongisland
03-01-2010, 05:35 PM
once again, sick

noahb
03-01-2010, 05:36 PM
that was sick...and is that the beach in your back yard????????

skimlongisland
03-01-2010, 05:38 PM
yea he lives right on the gulf

lucky bastard:p

irbeach
03-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Fuck yeah right on the beachhh if you watched my last one the first shot shows the water than pans to the trampoline

noahb
03-01-2010, 05:56 PM
jesus fucking christ....luckyluckylucky

irbeach
03-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Hell yeah bro i know

Luff
03-01-2010, 06:08 PM
srsly? three tramp skating threads in two days? tramp skating is something you do to dick around for fun. get a real board. put some trucks and wheels on it. then make videos. either that or keep this all in one thread.

irbeach
03-01-2010, 06:15 PM
srsly? three tramp skating threads in two days? tramp skating is something you do to dick around for fun. get a real board. put some trucks and wheels on it. then make videos. either that or keep this all in one thread.

Wow i was hoping you werent gonna post on this because in all my post all ive gotten from you is shit its not like all is fuckin do is tramp skate i just like to make vids and there hasint been good skim lately so fuck off bro.

Chev
03-01-2010, 06:17 PM
The videos are cool, just that, they get repetitive.

Luff
03-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Wow i was hoping you werent gonna post on this because in all my post all ive gotten from you is shit its not like all is fuckin do is tramp skate i just like to make vids and there hasint been good skim lately so fuck off bro.

im sayin keep this shit in one thread, no need to make a new one every few hours. its all the same...exaggerated skate tricks that take little skill to do. most of those tricks you "landed"," your body wasn't squared up, feet were terribly placed, and you were hardly in any position that would count for anything. not too mention all the improperly claimed tricks.

landing a trick on a trampoline is like landing OTB. cool you landed on the board...but how much skill and balance does it really take? more of a novelty than anything.

btw, give me a day and i could land 720 shuv its* on a trampoline.

skimlongisland
03-01-2010, 06:49 PM
im sayin keep this shit in one thread, no need to make a new one every few hours. its all the same...exaggerated skate tricks that take little skill to do. most of those tricks you "landed"," your body wasn't squared up, feet were terribly placed, and you were hardly in any position that would count for anything. not too mention all the improperly claimed tricks.

landing a trick on a trampoline is like landing OTB. cool you landed on the board...but how much skill and balance does it really take? more of a novelty than anything.

btw, give me a day and i could land 720 shuv its* on a trampoline.

damn bro lay off the kid a little

Utah
03-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Some kid, (no idea who) lives down on Madeira Beach right on the beach and has a mini set up in their back yard. I've never seen anyone riding it, but holy shit is that the life...