PDA

View Full Version : What are the fastest?

TBABY
02-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Do you guys think slide slipping or pumping (popping) is faster?

I think slide slipping is faster because their is alot less movement and it seems like I go faster then when I pump.

Also what kind of boards do you guys think are the fastest (not rocker) like thickness, material, etc.

What do you think?

CaboWabo
02-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Search button bro nammath.

potatoes63
02-14-2010, 07:04 PM
i think side slipping works ALOT better than pumping.
i still dont understand how pumping even makes you go faster or float better.
well i think the fastest boards are 5/8s cuz of easier cut on waves

Chev
02-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Facepalm. Side Slipping is for more glassy conditions, pump is for rougher, they are different, therefore cannot be compared well.

ryaskim
02-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Is your board red?

CaboWabo
02-14-2010, 07:06 PM
i think side slipping works ALOT better than pumping.
i still dont understand how pumping even makes you go faster or float better.
well i think the fastest boards are 5/8s cuz of easier cut on waves

I don't know the mechanics behind it, but it's the same reason it works in surfing and windsurfing. When windsurfing in wind that's barely strong enough to get me up on a plane if I pump the board it helps it push up onto a plane and get going. Once on a plane there's so much less resistance that the board just takes off.

potatoes63
02-14-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't know the mechanics behind it, but it's the same reason it works in surfing and windsurfing. When windsurfing in wind that's barely strong enough to get me up on a plane if I pump the board it helps it push up onto a plane and get going. Once on a plane there's so much less resistance that the board just takes off.
ooooh thanks, that makes sense i guess.

Kyle Willcox
02-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Jim Gordon will be here to Explain within the next 24 hours. :)

TBABY
02-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Is your board red?

No I wish :(

ryaskim
02-14-2010, 07:14 PM
See that's your problem. Go get some red spray paint and go to town.

nick_sd
02-14-2010, 07:16 PM
pumping doesnt make you go faster it just keeps you above water. Im pretty sure thats because it puts air under the board but maybe not.

TBABY
02-14-2010, 07:16 PM
See that's your problem. Go get some red spray paint and go to town.

Yes!
Now thats the first thing to do on my to do list for tomorrow :)

ryaskim
02-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Facepalm. Side Slipping is for more glassy conditions, pump is for rougher, they are different, therefore cannot be compared well.

facepalm on your facepalm. Both styles can work on both types of conditions, it mostly depends on your style. Although sometimes if it is way too choppy, pumping is the way to go.

Skim Exile
02-14-2010, 07:42 PM
i may be wrong but pumping is for when you are slowing down and want to make it to or on a wave and sideslipping is if you are already going fast and want to keep that speed

KevinRogers
02-14-2010, 07:50 PM
pumping while side slipping ftw.

Skim Exile
02-14-2010, 07:54 PM
pumping while side slipping ftw.

it kinda works lol but ive only done it on flat days where we were just seeing who could sideslip the furthest

TBABY
02-14-2010, 07:56 PM
it kinda works lol but ive only done it on flat days where we were just seeing who could sideslip the furthest

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!?????????????? :eek::eek::eek:

KevinRogers
02-14-2010, 07:57 PM

haha i was totally just messing, is that even possible? i feel like i'd eat shit haha

Skim Exile
02-14-2010, 08:06 PM
it feels like u do... like when you are about to sink while hydrosliding jump up and down a little and it seems like u are going a little bit farther. probably not though

Logan Sabo
02-14-2010, 08:15 PM
ive seen some kids catch some crazy set waves side slipping... never seen anyone pump out to one. Personal preference i think. side slipping will do nothing if you dont do it right

Kyle Willcox
02-14-2010, 08:17 PM
it feels like u do... like when you are about to sink while hydrosliding jump up and down a little and it seems like u are going a little bit farther. probably not though

Rule #1

I can't even imagine how this works

TheRealVortex
02-14-2010, 09:39 PM
sideslipping is used to maintain your speed long enough to make it to the wave your going for.... but you slow down.... and thats why you need to pump to try and keep what speed you have left.

pumping creates a little bump underneath you and its kinda like riding the whoop section on a dirtbike is how ill try and explain it.

you make a bump and then travel over and down it. which helps you keep the speed you have. nothing will keep you going forever.... also slidslipping is used in conditions when the water is dead water ... but is more effective when the water is moving fast

notice you go faster while sideslipping when the water is moving faster.... using speed wax "bowling alley imo is the best to use" will also help you keep the little speed you have.

it all depends on the conditions you are faced with.

i use sideslipping as much as possible when the wave is farther out when pumping cannot get you there.

i think i kinda explained it? if not what ever im tired and just dont give a shit.

KevinRogers
02-14-2010, 09:41 PM
i love side slipping for like the split second before i wrap the wave

ILikePie
02-14-2010, 09:42 PM
get a red board and this wont matter

socal skimmer
02-14-2010, 10:56 PM
i think it was pretty well expained earlier. planing is for when you want to maintain speed, pumping is just for keeping you afloat barely a few seconds longer.
i think planing is easier, and better in good conditions. doig both is best tho.

noahb
02-15-2010, 07:50 AM
i prefer the sideslip for a few and pump for a few method...but that's just me

skimiks
02-15-2010, 03:56 PM
they are both about maintaining speed and not making speed, but that said i think side slipping is better, at least for me it's better

shin-n
02-15-2010, 04:04 PM
what are english?

Jim Gordon
02-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Jim Gordon will be here to Explain within the next 24 hours. :)

Deja Vu.....:eek: Anyway, sorry this time I can't help you......I only side-slip.;)

TBABY
02-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Deja Vu.....:eek: Anyway, sorry this time I can't help you......I only side-slip.;)

What about boards?
Thicker or thinner boards go faster?
Stiffness of the board?

Jim Gordon
02-15-2010, 06:56 PM
sideslipping is used to maintain your speed long enough to make it to the wave your going for.... but you slow down.... and thats why you need to pump to try and keep what speed you have left.

pumping creates a little bump underneath you and its kinda like riding the whoop section on a dirtbike is how ill try and explain it.

you make a bump and then travel over and down it. which helps you keep the speed you have. nothing will keep you going forever.... also slidslipping is used in conditions when the water is dead water ... but is more effective when the water is moving fast

notice you go faster while sideslipping when the water is moving faster.... using speed wax "bowling alley imo is the best to use" will also help you keep the little speed you have.

it all depends on the conditions you are faced with.

i use sideslipping as much as possible when the wave is farther out when pumping cannot get you there.

i think i kinda explained it? if not what ever im tired and just dont give a shit.

That sounds about right......

Luff
02-15-2010, 06:56 PM

only in florida...

TBABY
02-15-2010, 07:05 PM
What about boards?
Stiffness of the board?

Jim Gordon
02-15-2010, 07:14 PM
What about boards?
Stiffness of the board?

I know a lot of people don't agree with me on this......but thicker doesn't float any better, only when you slow way down......so I would say thicker is not faster. Also if the thicker board has thick rails, it will be slower, but only when going across the wave, not when going across the water to get to the wave. Next stiffer boards, are they slower? Well....yes and no, if the stiffer board has more rocker then it would be slower than a more flexible board with less rocker (not a wet noodle either, because it would most likely be the slowest of all). I have found out that with anything in life, too little is as bad as too much.

TBABY
02-15-2010, 07:23 PM
I get it
But what about a Stiffer and a Flexible with the same rocker?
Oh and Jim do you think a Small 5/8" Exile Pro Shape would float me at 137lbs and 5'10" here in NC

$aam
02-15-2010, 07:29 PM
I get it
Oh and Jim do you think a Small 5/8" Exile Pro Shape would float me at 137lbs and 5'10" here in NC

I'm 5'10" 135 and it floats me great, whether its firing or small

TBABY
02-15-2010, 07:31 PM

Sick thanks man
+1 when I get all my rep back haha

Jim Gordon
02-16-2010, 08:46 AM
I get it

The way I see it, if they have the same rocker but one is stiffer than the other the board with more flex will be slower in deep water. Why? Because in deep water the water will make the more flexible board bend and have even more rocker, which = slower. But on the wet hard sand, the more flexible board will be faster, because the board will be able to flatten out more and float on a thin cushion of water. I know this because my wood boards have a lot of flex which is not good for deep water but makes the board have a lot of pop for jumping on or over things. Now if you take a board that has a lot of flex and is slow in the deep water, one thing you can do is just turn the board sideways (side- slip) and it will be as fast as a stiff board. I guess that way you will have the best of both worlds.;)

Edit.....I forgot about your small Exile, now if you want a board that turns faster go with a small, but if you have a hard time reaching the waves you might want to go bigger. Yes it will turn a little slower, but you will be about to make out to the waves and ride them easier. Here's what I do to turn my bigger board, I just turn it harder and a little sooner. I always say for rails go smaller and for waves go bigger.

Ill Perfection
02-16-2010, 08:55 AM
you all fail. and im too lazy to explain
Yes. It's quite simple actually. This thread is kind of ruhtarded but you are going much faster while slipping. You are planing on a flat surface across the water. Most good skimmers can get just as far out while pumping...it's just another technique

Ill Perfection
02-16-2010, 08:58 AM
The way I see it, if they have the same rocker but one is stiffer than the other the board with more flex will be slower in deep water. Why? Because in deep water the water will make the more flexible board bend and have even more rocker, which = slower. But on the wet hard sand, the more flexible board will be faster, because the board will be able to flatten out more and float on a thin cushion of water. I know this because my wood boards have a lot of flex which is not good for deep water but makes the board have a lot of pop for jumping on or over things. Now if you take a board that has a lot of flex and is slow in the deep water, one thing you can do is just turn the board sideways (side- slip) and it will be as fast as a stiff board. I guess that way you will have the best of both worlds.;)

aka pushing water Jimbo

Jim Gordon
02-16-2010, 09:03 AM
aka pushing water Jimbo

Yes.....I guess I did say that.

Ill Perfection
02-16-2010, 09:19 AM
I know this because my wood boards have a lot of flex which is not good for deep waterNot to mention they sink ;)

Jim Gordon
02-16-2010, 10:08 AM
Yes.....I guess I did say that.

Man.....I need more coffee. I meant to say ( Yes...... I guess I didn't say that).
And I think it doesn't matter what it's made of, it's the planing surface and weight that matters the most. I one time made a skim out of balsa wood it was about the same weight as foam and it rode and had the same float as foam. The only thing bad was it was a pain in the ass to make and cost more to make too. Just saying.....

Just to show you it doesn't really matter what it's made of. In santa cruz there is a ship that they ran a ground long ago and made a restaurant out of (it's now only used to fish off of). And guess what it's made of........wrong, it's made of cement:eek: Yes even cement will float if it's lighter than the water around it. Also how about ships made of steel? Thought I would give you something to think about today. Who says that skimonline is a waste of time!

bobbysuitcase
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
you dont have to sideslip or pump try it sometime it WORKS!!! just run faster and go straight at the wave and turn

Joey Peters
02-16-2010, 02:01 PM
i drop right into a sideslip

Jim Gordon
02-16-2010, 02:27 PM
you dont have to sideslip or pump try it sometime it WORKS!!! just run faster and go straight at the wave and turn

Yes.....the shortest distance between to points is a straight line.;)

TRiiPPiN
02-16-2010, 04:07 PM
I do this but as a result i am a terrible sideslipper i hardly get any advantage from it

potatoes63
02-16-2010, 04:31 PM
I do this but as a result i am a terrible sideslipper i hardly get any advantage from it

how can you be terrible at sideslipping? i suck at skimboarding and i can at least do that.

TRiiPPiN
02-16-2010, 04:38 PM
idk i catch the waves fine without it i just dont realize much float benefit from it so I usually dont do it
if I need to squeeze some extra float out of a ride, I just pump(or ill miss it and just have to run faster next time)

potatoes63
02-16-2010, 04:41 PM
oh i gotcha

bobbysuitcase
02-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Yes.....the shortest distance between to points is a straight line.;)

thats all you need to know. we were working on it all summer its harder not to pump/sideslip because you learn to to it from others, but i found out you dont need to do either

Jim Gordon
02-17-2010, 10:30 AM
I still think that if the wave is far out you need to side-side out. And if the wave is close....there is no need.
I also think some guys side-slip or pump too much.

bobbysuitcase
02-17-2010, 10:36 AM
i cant side slip i dig my rail everytime

Jim Gordon
02-17-2010, 10:39 AM
i cant side slip i dig my rail everytime

Try leaning on the back edge a little, like a snow board.
Also don't side-slip when the water is not smooth.

mjs
02-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Try leaning on the back edge a little, like a snow board.
Also don't side-slip when the water is not smooth.

but wheres the fun in that?

brett00
02-17-2010, 11:35 AM

you should eat

Ill Perfection
02-17-2010, 10:45 PM
that's all you need to know. we were working on it all summer its harder not to pump/sideslip because you learn to to it from others, but i found out you dont need to do either
Haha...seriously? It can only improve your ability to catch more waves and be going faster when you get there. I would thoroughly enjoy watching you TRY and get this without pumping or side slipping.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/805er/potter20charging1.jpg

JG..."you don't think it matters what it's made of? Concrete boats?" Haha..you def need more coffee. For one, a boat has a HUGE hollow cavity on the inside that makes it buoyant. That's why a lot of boats are made from steel and float just fine. This does not relate to skimboards in any way. Wood skimboards, especially thin solid wood cores do not have any hollow cavity, just the porous nature of the wood to float on, which isn't much. I could see someone getting wraps on a wood board if the waves were dumping RIGHT on shore. I think you know that there is no way in hell wood boards have the same float and reach as foam boards. You'd have to run at light speed to get the same waves on a woody compared to a foam board. If that wasn't the case, why would all good even beginner wave boards have foam cores? I'm not talking about balsa either. That is very similar to a foam board.

Jim Gordon
02-18-2010, 07:11 AM
Yes even cement will float if it's lighter than the water around it. Also how about ships made of steel? Thought I would give you something to think about today. Who says that skimonline is a waste of time!

You guys don't get it......things float because they are lighter than the water they displace not because they are hollow.....hollow only makes things lighter, that helps in float....that's why a ship can be made out of almost anything. I didn't say wood skims work as good or better than foam. I have said in the past that skims don't really float out to waves.....they plan out to waves; the only time they start to float is when they are going slow. So again things don't float because they are hollow( hollow things are lighter though), they float because......( volume plus weight = float )......./
Here's something.....everyone thinks because something is made of wood it floats......right? Did you know that black Ebony is a wood that doesn't float? (water is 62lbs per cubic foot and Ebony weighs about 65lbs per cubic foot.) Which means Ebony weighs more than water..... so anything that weighs more than the water it displaces will sink. And yes I did have my coffee today.....;) PS.....don't forget I was the first company to make and sale( Kevlar/Carbon foam skimboards), so I do know a little about foam skims too.

Edit.....so why didn't I Quote Ill Perfection? Because 99% of you guys would agree with him. Not that I care.;)

Jim Gordon
02-18-2010, 07:51 AM
I was digging though some junk in my shop and found an old stack of Skimboard Mags, back then Tex owned it. In the May/June 1988 there is an ad of mine for a Kevlar/Graphite skimboard. As far as I know, it was the first skimboard to have this. The kevlar was on the bottom, graphite on top and laminated with a modified epoxy. Back then, for some reason, people called "carbon" graphite. The price in 1988 was $225.00 Just thought you might like a little history on composite skimboards.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/J-gordon/scan0008-1.jpg
And I bet you guys never knew I made foam skims.:p

TBABY
02-18-2010, 08:23 AM
I'll buy one from you haha

Jim Gordon
02-18-2010, 08:53 AM
I'll buy one from you haha

Too bad I stopped making them over 20 years ago.:p

potatoes63
02-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Too bad I stopped making them over 20 years ago.:p

why would you do such a thing?!

TBABY
02-18-2010, 04:20 PM
why would you do such a thing?!

I believe he likes making wood skims more
As in making wood skims is funner to him

But it would be sick if he started making foam skims again ;)

Jim Gordon
02-18-2010, 04:37 PM
OK.......here it is in a nut shell. When I made foam, they had to be made in a different factory. Why?.....because to make a foam skim is more like making a surfboard (which I made) and my wood skims are more like making a skateboard (again which I had made). And because I like working with wood, and I hate working with resin/fiberglass, this is the reason I now only make wood. I know most of you are foam board riders and think I'm crazy. And just maybe I am......:eek:

Ill Perfection
02-18-2010, 04:55 PM
You guys don't get it......things float because they are lighter than the water they displace not because they are hollow.....hollow only makes things lighter, that helps in float....that's why a ship can be made out of almost anything. I didn't say wood skims work as good or better than foam. I have said in the past that skims don't really float out to waves.....they plan out to waves; the only time they start to float is when they are going slow. So again things don't float because they are hollow( hollow things are lighter though), they float because......( volume plus weight = float )......./
Here's something.....everyone thinks because something is made of wood it floats......right? Did you know that black Ebony is a wood that doesn't float? (water is 62lbs per cubic foot and Ebony weighs about 65lbs per cubic foot.) Which means Ebony weighs more than water..... so anything that weighs more than the water it displaces will sink. And yes I did have my coffee today.....;) PS.....don't forget I was the first company to make and sale( Kevlar/Carbon foam skimboards), so I do know a little about foam skims too.

Edit.....so why didn't I Quote Ill Perfection? Because 99% of you guys would agree with him. Not that I care.;)
Just because I'm in the mood to debate..."Hollow only makes things lighter...making them float better" Foam cores are full of tiny AIR bubbles making them lighter and FLOAT better. " I have said in the past that skims don't really float out to waves.....they plane out to waves" Floating and planing are two entirely different factors of skimboarding. Sure they float out to waves, they also plane out to them. Planing is a term relative to a surface sliding on top of the water at high speed (hydro plane etc). Float is a term describing how much buoyancy, a board for instance has in the water. This is crucial when describing a skimboards characteristics. When you were making foam boards would you have ever said "it doesn't float very well but it sure planes good"? "So again things don't float because they are hollow( hollow things are lighter though)" What makes them lighter Jim? Balsa wood is very porous, almost like foam and contains a lot of air therefore it floats better. Ebony is very dense because it isn't porous and contains less air. making it sink just like all metals. They don't contain air. " everyone thinks because something is made of wood it floats......right? No. "PS.....don't forget I was the first company to make and sale( Kevlar/Carbon foam skimboards)" What year was that? "so why didn't I Quote Ill Perfection? Because 99% of you guys would agree with him." Hmmm? I wonder why? ;)

Jim Gordon
02-18-2010, 08:23 PM
What year was that? "so why didn't I Quote Ill Perfection? Because 99% of you guys would agree with him." Hmmm? I wonder why? ;)

My ad was in the mag in 1988, but I started making them in 1987 though. Why did I say most people on here would agree with you. I guess because they have not been thinking about this as long as I have.....about 30 years ago when I first started making wood skims. My son just read everything here and he says it sounds like you guys agree on most of this, we just explain it differently. Maybe...... it's like you say there is more air in foam or more air in some wood, and I would say there is less weight in foam and there is less weight in some wood. Which = more air.... I guess Jared might be right, maybe we just see things differently. =)

Ill Perfection
02-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Too Jared'a make a right ;) My name too

EDIT: *Two

Jim Gordon
02-19-2010, 12:52 AM
Touche !

Ill Perfection
02-19-2010, 08:09 AM
don't get me wrong Jimbo. I think what you do is rad and apreciate your posts and really respect what you've done over the years.

Ill Perfection
02-19-2010, 08:10 AM
I think you should attend more events. I'd love to talk to you sometime other than on a msg board.

I asked about the kevlar foam boards because slotty was making them around '85 but IDK how many they sold.

Jim Gordon
02-19-2010, 08:31 AM
I think you should attend more events. I'd love to talk to you sometime other than on a msg board.

I asked about the kevlar foam boards because slotty was making them around '85 but IDK how many they sold.

When I told Tex I wanted to put my high tech board in his mag....Tex said do you think anyone will buy a board that cost that much? I told him if the boards last longer they will..... Maybe slotty made them, but Tex and I didn't know anything about them. They didn't advertise them in Tex's mag under the new products page. I still have that mag too. As a matter of fact, I think I have every mag that Tex made back then because he would always send me a big stack free every month.....Thanks again Tex.=)

Jim Gordon
02-19-2010, 08:49 AM

I don't know where you get your info from, but I just googled slotty and it said they started their company in 1987 :confused: and it didn't say they made Kevlar skims only high performance skimboards, and I checked my 1988 skim mag and Slotty are no where to be found. Maybe they were a under ground company back then. I too made high performance foam skims back around 1982....and made and sold wood skims in 1980.
Do you ride for slotty or something? BTW high performance doesn't mean Kevlar.

coltongagel
02-19-2010, 10:17 AM
i could be wrong but i thought pumping kinda reset the surface tension of the water your on, if that mkes sense. but the bump it creates or what ever sounds more realistic.

Ill Perfection
02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
I don't know where you get your info from, but I just googled slotty and it said they started their company in 1987 :confused: and it didn't say they made Kevlar skims only high performance skimboards, and I checked my 1988 skim mag and Slotty are no where to be found. Maybe they were a under ground company back then. I too made high performance foam skims back around 1982....and made and sold wood skims in 1980.
Do you ride for slotty or something? BTW high performance doesn't mean Kevlar.
I get my info from holding the original boards at the shop and talking to Adrian RIP and Dave Denny. Slotstiks were always made in Ventura county and I had tons of friends that worked there so I got a lot of inside info Adrian started vacuum bagging production skims in '87. He made boards well before that though. The Kevlar model I was checking out was a trip. Made from polyurethane foam with a stringer, non-vacuum, wet layed kevlar. Almost resembles a small Maui Skimmer. He used to make 'em for friends etc. before production boards were available. One of my best friends is Steve Lawrence, better known as Pizza Man or Flip. He was around since day one and has been skimming for over 30 years. He has a bunch of really old VHS/Beta tapes from back in the day when they were riding those. So cool to watch. Talk about history!

Ill Perfection
02-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Everyone should stop talking about a materials "air bubble" content and refer to it as density.
Air bubbles or whatever you want to call it directly correlates with density and is what causes foam or wood to be more or less dense. That's why we were talking about it.

Jim Gordon
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Do you have any newspapers or a mags with dates on it? Otherwise it's just hearsay. I have a mag with my Kevlar / Carbon, epoxy board in it. When you show me some hard evidence like a mag with a date I will come back to this thread./

Ill Perfection
02-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Haha...no. I'm older but don't have any "hard copies" lol of any mags thatold. The oldest I have are skim mags from 97 or so. I don't need to show you "hard evidence" or prove anything. I know it as fact. 'Dri didn't claim to be the first or anything. Just told me when they were made and I already told you they weren't production boards anyway. So it doesn't really matter if they were in print or not.

I would like to get some copies of those old beta tapes from the 70's though and get them transferred to youtube for all to see. It is the earliest footage of people skimming foam boards I know of.

Ill Perfection
03-23-2010, 10:26 PM
I managed to get a pic of that Slotty I was talking about Jim.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs460.ash1/25287_105840099443500_100000525301042_154848_35980 29_n.jpg

UMiamiSkim
03-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Oh the history... haha this post really got off topic but I never knew these companies have been around for that long or even that anybody skimmed in the 80's! I just figured out that foam skimboards existed when I moved to Florida in 2006... so pretty new to the game. before that it was alllll woody slidddinnnn

^_^anthony^_^
04-10-2010, 04:34 PM
i wanna now how in the world you pump.. go to 8:13 http://www.youtube.com/user/skim252#p/u/22/C0Jkt1OcHYM

CaboWabo
04-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Take your own advice...go to 8:13, that's how you pump.

^_^anthony^_^
04-10-2010, 05:01 PM
:confused:
Take your own advice...go to 8:13, that's how you pump.

whhaa???:confused: mo like i see how he dose it but how ? is it like skateboarding and you do ollies ..or do you pump your back foot or do you pump your front foot??

CaboWabo
04-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Just pump your front foot.

^_^anthony^_^
04-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Just pump your front foot.

ko that all i needed to no :) and if you wanted to can you pump you back?

nick_sd
04-10-2010, 07:51 PM
you could if you wanted to, but it would just make you sink and die.