PDA

View Full Version : Who want's to go to Cabo for spring break???

Caboskimer
02-11-2009, 05:36 PM
If you are interested in a package deal which includes all of the below PM me:
Flights: Round trip flights on scheduled commercial airlines, not charters.
Hotels: Accommodations at your choice from the most popular Spring Break hotels in Cabo. Most are located in the heart of Cabo, walking distance to Cabo's main beach and Hotel Tesoro is 2 blocks from Solmar.
Transfers:provide you with round trip transportation between the airport and your hotel.
Spring Break Entertainment: Daily beach parties, nightly theme parties and events, VIP Services and discounts on the industry's largest selection of optional activities.
Party Passport: VIP entry into Cabo's most popular bars, clubs and exclusive events; up to $250 of free drinks (with no strings attached); over $500 of discounts on optional activities, dining and entertainment.
Meals: Daily breakfast until noon plus exclusive discounts at dozens of the most popular restaurants in Cabo. Add our optional Gourmet Meal Plan to make your package "All-Inclusive" with three daily meals plus drinks at the most popular bars in Cabo.
Travel Insurance: Basic coverage for medical expenses, sickness, accidents, evacuation, trip interruption and lost baggage. more
Internet: Free Internet access and use of our student business center located in our offices in the heart of Cabo in hotel Tesoro Los Cabos.

And i highly doubt anyone can beat my price.
There is only two things: We will not be operating on the week Alley Oop goes down which is on April 2-7 and you have to be over 18 no exceptions
Please PM me for details.

Caboskimer
02-11-2009, 05:40 PM
If you are interested in a package deal which includes all of the below PM me:
Flights: Round trip flights on scheduled commercial airlines, not charters.
Hotels: Accommodations at your choice from the most popular Spring Break hotels in Cabo. Most are located in the heart of Cabo, walking distance to Cabo's main beach and Hotel Tesoro is 2 blocks from Solmar.
Transportation: Will be provided between the airport and your hotel both ways.
Spring Break Entertainment: Daily beach parties, nightly theme parties and events, VIP Services and discounts on the industry's largest selection of optional activities.
Party Passport: VIP entry into Cabo's most popular bars, clubs and exclusive events; up to $250 of free drinks (with no strings attached); over $500 of discounts on optional activities, dining and entertainment.
Meals: Daily breakfast until noon plus exclusive discounts at dozens of the most popular restaurants in Cabo. Add our optional Gourmet Meal Plan to make your package "All-Inclusive" with three daily meals plus drinks at the most popular bars in Cabo.
Travel Insurance: Basic coverage for medical expenses, sickness, accidents, evacuation, trip interruption and lost baggage. more
Internet: Free Internet access and use of our student business center located in our offices in the heart of Cabo in hotel Tesoro Los Cabos.

And i highly doubt anyone can beat my price.
There is only two things: We will not be operating on the week Alley Oop goes down which is on April 2-7 and you have to be over 18 no exceptions
Please PM me for details.

Denis
02-11-2009, 05:41 PM
how much

Caboskimer
02-11-2009, 05:43 PM
it depends on how many days what city you fly out of, etc. but i will answer you question it can be from $600 to $2200

korynutter
02-11-2009, 05:44 PM
ooooh drew, can i come???? minus all those costs!???

Derek Makekau
02-11-2009, 05:55 PM
300 bucks and a hug would get me, what, drew?

korynutter
02-11-2009, 05:57 PM
im outta here

GnipGnop
02-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Is this a yearly thing? Because if I don't get into Grad school next year then I am for sure doing this.

(I know it's lame to be all like "ohz man next year iz do this for real!, but seriously, if there is no grad school, then I am 100% doing skim related globe trotting)
edit: sorry i didn't see the PM you for details. i just got excited haha)

dkenn75
02-11-2009, 07:45 PM
ooooh drew, can i come???? minus all those costs!???
Don't forget your bff, aka: me. I won't be a downer Drew I promise :o

Cam Oden
02-11-2009, 08:08 PM
300 bucks and a hug would get me, what, drew?

take me too, ill shoot all your pictures for free!

The Dtrick
02-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Don't forget your bff, aka: me. I won't be a downer Drew I promise :o
LOL

Caboskimer
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM
hahahaha
no you will always be downer in my eyes
but i still love you

MattSkimz
02-11-2009, 10:07 PM
sounds insane.
i wish i could goo :[

Caboskimer
02-11-2009, 10:36 PM
there is always next time i just realized how many skimers would love to go to cabo and it was a little late start to promote the spring break season but who ever makes it is going to go back again

skimmer612
02-11-2009, 10:36 PM
so how many people have to go before you get to go for free?

The Dtrick
02-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Drew Peace is the man, go to cabo with him and you will pull chicks and pull into gnar bomb waves.

Caboskimer
02-12-2009, 01:18 PM
all true thanks D-Trick get ready for Melaque